PDA

View Full Version : Lighted Decals

Ric
10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Hey all,
I wanted to show you all these lighted window decals, these are a new product that is being used, not only as a great way to support your favorite team, club or organization, but also as an incredible marketing piece for sort of branding.

Its a LED backlit logo for your vehicle window. Device turns on automatically while driving at night via light and motion sensor technology and shuts off after 2 minutes when parked; once installed you never need to touch it. This offers a clean, exterior while maximizing visual impact with full color and contrast at night. The brightness works great in dark factory tinted windows. Easy to instal with 3M adhesion material, just peel and stick, no tools required.
They come with 2 sets of window mounts, they are a 4" Dia. and the lens/logo can be very easily changed.

Id love to get some UltimateYota ones going, but I wanted you all to know about them.
heres what I have on my woindow now:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Rix4rnr/4%20sale/LumaLightbroncos.jpg
And heres our website: www.LumaLight.com (http://www.LumaLight.com)
contact me or post up here with any questions.
Ric

Good Times
10-08-2012, 08:29 AM
very interesting Ric! What the backside look like and how do you apply this to your window? I'm curious.

Is this one of your business ventures?

Ric
10-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Lance,
the back is pretty thin, just room for the 3 AA batteries. it applies to inside of the window with two clips (comes with 2 sets) heres a quick sample pic I had made up:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Rix4rnr/4%20sale/UltimateYota.jpg

note the red on the sides thats the 2way to stick to the inside of the window..
The lens are very easily changed out if you get an new lens.

Lance, I would love to send UltimateYota a sample, and get them in the store here.

L33T35T Tacoma
10-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Those are awesome! My only concern would be the po po punning you over for having inappropriate colors showing (similar to ground effects, or people that change the colors of their parking lights)

Ric
10-08-2012, 06:48 PM
there is no reason for the "po po" to be pulling you over for these, they are no brighter than the tv screens in back windows, or that fold down from the ceiling.

Ive got 100 units on the way to a fire dept, and my contact there, talked to 4 different police officers, one is a Missouri trooper, about them, showed them the sample that I sent him, and showed them at night, not one of the officers said they would have any reason, what so ever to pull someone over for having them in the rear window.

I have myself driven with mine and purposely pulled in front of Co. state troops, on 4 occassions, to see if I would be pulled/asked about them, not one has giving me a secong look.

I do know that about 50 KC cops/fire fighters will be running either the chiefs or the FD logo within a week.
Now we (Luma Light) will not, make anything that could be thought of a police/fire, or anything political, like the canidates.
Hope this clears things up a little..

If you have any more questions or concernes, please feel free to ask here or PM me, e :thumbup:ither is fine.

Bob98SR5
10-08-2012, 10:03 PM
there is no reason for the "po po" to be pulling you over for these

Ric,

We live in the biggest f'g nanny state in the union (CA). Maybe that title could go to MA too, but seriously, the laws out in CA are nuts.

Ric
10-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Bob,
I hear ya, I lived there for a little bit (ARMY)

Hey all,
funny story, we had a meeting today, and one of our reps got pulled over today in westminster, a burb of denver.
The rep said early this morning hes leaving to run calls, gets a block from his house and sees the red and blue lights behind him, now this guy is about 65yrs old, so hes no speed freak.
The officer gets to the window, and Frank says "What did I do" the oficer says, "its not what you did, it what you have" Frank says "what do you mean" officer says " the Broncos lighted decal, where did you get that" Frank says, "I sell them"

The cop bought one on the spot :clap:

Obi..
10-09-2012, 11:38 PM
[WANT]? :D

http://www.fsutorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/stripper-graphic.jpg

04 Rocko Taco
10-10-2012, 12:00 AM
I seriously need to look at this thread when I am NOT on my work computer.

Ric
10-10-2012, 06:53 AM
[WANT]? :D

http://www.fsutorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/stripper-graphic.jpg

All Im getting is the red X

Obi..
10-10-2012, 08:32 AM
^Stop looking from a blocked system, it's only 20%. Picture Las Vegas, a nice somewhat seedy bar, ssomething similar to a trucker's mudflap and a stack of dollar bills.

:D

Ric
10-10-2012, 08:42 AM
lmao,,,, the "truckers mud flap" :D

Ric
10-10-2012, 05:23 PM
NICE,,,, Now that Im veiwing at home.. we make that, lol

Ric
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
got my new window decals today :clap:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Rix4rnr/4%20sale/windowdecal.jpg

P.S.
if you are wanting decals, I have a contact lol

Good Times
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I had a chance to review this product and all I can say is WOW! The colors here really doesn't do justice looking at the photos (here) but in person it's definitely cooler. The contrast and how much it illuminates really makes it cool. It's easy to install and definitely looks awesome at night. The brightness is not obnoxious so I don't see the cops bothering anyone with these lighted decals.

The product comes with two adhesive tapes so you can install it in two different places or different cars. I think one of the best part about this product is that you're not limited to number of colors since it's not a vinyl sticker rather colored glass (I think it's glass or plastic of some kind) so you can really get creative with the logos. Sorry guys the UY logo is plain... lol

I'm working with Ric on a run of the UY logo for everyone. Once we get the order in I'll post it online for everyone.

Can't wait for the UY version! I'll be also doing a Pismo Jamboree one too! (Since this one is 5 color it'll be awesome!!!)

Thanks again for the great product Ric!

troyboy162
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
whats the price look like?

Good Times
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM
$25 + $5 for shipping. comes out to $30.

Definitely not the price of the sticker but I think this just takes the bling to the next level!

:)

Nerd and their toys... lol

Ric
10-16-2012, 09:37 AM
dont forget, the lens can be changed in about 5 seconds :thumbup:
Just thins morning, I changed one of the Broncos lens for a Rockies, I want to get the POW/MIA lens :bowdown:

kafene
10-21-2012, 03:09 AM
there is no reason for the "po po" to be pulling you over for these

Ric,

We live in the biggest f'g nanny state in the union (CA). Maybe that title could go to MA too, but seriously, the laws out in CA are nuts.

Bob, it's exactly what I was thinking. Hahaha

Ric
10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
I have two, on my rig, one on both sides, in the rear cargo windows and drive nightly, these put out less, light than most TVs/DVD players, or them pizza hut signs on top of cars.
I just changed one out, now I have a Broncos, the other is the Rockies :hillbill: