PDA

View Full Version : 20130228 Mojave road book signing

troyboy162
02-16-2013, 02:47 AM
Dennis Casebier will be giving a Powerpoint presentation on the Mojave Road "From Indian footpath to four-wheel drive recreation trail" on Thursday, Feburary 28, 2013 at 7:00p.m.

The presentation will be at the Victor Valley Museum 11873 Apple Valley Road., Apple Valley, CA 92308. The museum is on Apple Valley Road a long block south of Bear Valley Road.

This event is being presented by Victor Valley's Mohahve Historical Society. Copies of The Mojave Road Guide will be available for purchase, or bring your old, dog eared and dirty copy to be signed!

No RSVP needed but it would be nice if you are intending on coming to post it here so we can be sure to have sufficient seating. No charge for this event.

John

get info and sign up here!
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/95139-Dennis-Casebier-to-speak-about-the-Mojave-Road

I would like to go to this, but I wont be home. For those interested Sean owns this book and its considered the book to have for a trip on the MR.

Cali is really blessed to have so many history and outdoor enthusiasts who are also authors. I have bought more books in the last 4 years then my whole life combined.

Seanz0rz
02-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Thanks for posting Troy! That is awesome he will be signing his book!

I will try to make it, but probably won't get to :(

that book is THE book to buy if you plan on exploring the Mojave Road! It is worth every penny plus more. It also supports the efforts to keep the road open and preserved.