PDA

View Full Version : changing thread titles

troyboy162
07-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Is there a way to unlock this for the average user? I'm pretty sure a admin could change the title, but as it stands you cant change it as a user. Not a huge deal but half my trips change dates 5 times before they happen. I'd like to be able to keep the thread title relevant.

Kryptoroxx
07-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Sometimes my questions turn into a project thread. It would make it easier to find for reference purposes. Maybe this could be an earned privilege after so many posts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Robinhood4x4
07-13-2014, 06:17 PM
I think this question gets deeper into the forum software than I'd want to venture. Lance would most likely know.

Alternatively, you could report your post and then one of us could change your title for you. It's no biggie.

Kryptoroxx
07-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Well that's cool. That's enough of a solution for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

04 Rocko Taco
07-14-2014, 07:39 PM
I think this question gets deeper into the forum software than I'd want to venture. Lance would most likely know.

Alternatively, you could report your post and then one of us could change your title for you. It's no biggie.

Yeah, deeper than I want to get into it, you can always report it, or to make it easier, you can send a PM to one of us, whoever you feel might se eit first, and we can do it for you.

troyboy162
07-14-2014, 07:57 PM
sounds good. If you guys want to find the setting, it should be a selection within the admin control panel rather then the mod control panel. Possibly buried in a security page since changing thread titles is a spammer type thing.