PDA

View Full Version : URD 7th injector kit (minus pump and spark plugs) | Sacramento, CA

scottiac
01-29-2018, 09:44 PM
Folks,

I was cleaning out my garage of parts I never got around to putting on my S/C 97 4runner, and in there I found my new in box URD 7th injector kit. It is NOT the complete kit, as it doesn't include the fuel pump or the spark plugs (I already had those with the gen 1 URD performance kit which I removed after several years.)

$400 obo

Thanks, and any leads appreciated.

Edit: This is for the "black" supercharger, not the grey.

-Scott

4x4mike
01-30-2018, 06:42 AM
That's a deal. And you just had this laying around? I'll pass it along as Ken and I have a friend that has a 2nd gen supercharger that could benefit from this.

scottiac
01-30-2018, 08:02 AM
Yeah, I pulled the old tuning computer off because the 4runner was just running rough, and it fixed things for a while, but I wanted the power, so I got the newer 7th injector kit instead, but never got around to installing it before the beast got crunched.

Stuman
01-30-2018, 08:07 AM
Scott,
I will take it.
Give me a call.
Stuart
xxx-xxx-xxxx

4x4mike
01-30-2018, 08:45 AM
Scott, Stuart. Stuart, Scott.

Scott, Stuart is a friend of Ken and I. Ken's been able to talk him into a 3rd gen, a supercharger and a Sprinter van. Stuart on the other hand has planted the idea of owning a hovercraft in my head. Together we have some great conversations.

paddlenbike
01-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Scott, Stuart is a friend of Ken and I. Ken's been able to talk him into a 3rd gen, a supercharger and a Sprinter van. Stuart on the other hand has planted the idea of owning a hovercraft in my head. Together we have some great conversations.

Haha, all true! Can I help anyone else spend their money?

Seanz0rz
02-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Haha, all true! Can I help anyone else spend their money?

I've spent enough money!