PDA

View Full Version : How'd your team do in the NFL draft?

MTL_4runner
04-30-2007, 07:45 AM
I'm a huge Patriots fan and I couldn't be more stoked when I saw they acquired Randy Moss. His career was going down the toilet and he knew it so I think he's not only got something to prove, but he also knows the Pats are a winning team. I can't wait to see that guy work some magic again this fall....hopefully he won't disappoint either.

I guess I was also as shocked as anyone that Brady Quinn went 22nd, but he's sort of an unkown too.
......there's only one REAL "Brady" anyway and luckily he's playing for my team. :laugh:

Let's hear how the rest of you guy's teams did?

gilby4runner
05-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I think moss still has a little in the tank so to say. Oakland was just a bad situation for him... the thought of a Super Bowl might spark him a little. My team (TITANS) didnt seem to do very well in the draft. I heard we picked up 12 free agents today so we will see how that pans out

Cebby
05-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Steelers did crappy. New coach, new ideas. Not liking his picks thusfar.

Linebacker, Tight End, Punter (WTF? traded up with Green Bay for this bonehead pick), NO RUNNING BACKS!?!?!?!

Gonna be a LOOOOOOOOONG time until we get back to the show...

Cebby
05-01-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm a huge Patriots fan and I couldn't be more stoked when I saw they acquired Randy Moss. His career was going down the toilet and he knew it so I think he's not only got something to prove, but he also knows the Pats are a winning team. I can't wait to see that guy work some magic again this fall....hopefully he won't disappoint either.

I guess I was also as shocked as anyone that Brady Quinn went 22nd, but he's sort of an unkown too.
......there's only one REAL "Brady" anyway and luckily he's playing for my team. :laugh:

Let's hear how the rest of you guy's teams did?

Moss is a cancer. Bad attitude that spreads to his teammates. He doesn't seem like a good fit with NE IMO. Although if I had the choice of Moss or T.O., I'd go for Moss since he can back up his talk on the field with some catches. T.O. might be a great athlete, but he has hands of stone.

neliconcept
05-01-2007, 10:22 AM
all i know is that my college team had some good drafts to the nfl, clemson had 1rst round 4th pick Gaines Adams, thats sick for us esp since it was 4TH PICK

and I like the bucs, so im gonna be pullin for them since they have Gaines now. and ive met the guy at a party, hes super nice!

Henry
05-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Niners did really well with Willis and Staley. The rest of the draft was pretty good too with exception to the last pick, but it was a sixth rounder. Also getting Jackson from Seattle was great.

Ric
05-01-2007, 07:22 PM
whats the NFL ??? is that some new mod ? will it work on the 3rd gens. ?
i really dont follow any pro sports, except UFC, and will watch baseball some.