PDA

View Full Version : san diego corrio creek cleanup and wheeling (wheeling in the evening)

spaugh
04-30-2007, 10:02 PM
gonna be out at corrizo creek for the cleanup and then wheel afterwards. Prabably most of you guys have already seen the thread on yotatech, but I thought I'd post it here since most of you aren't going there anymore.

http://yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=112809

come out in the evening and wheel if you don't feel like fighting the heat and picking up junk :thumbup:

brad

spaugh
05-08-2007, 03:07 PM
this board is kinda dead huh?

Seanz0rz
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
nope, i just posted on it over at yt, im going to try and make it, but im not sure what my obligations are that weekend.

i want to go, and im going to try my best!

Seanz0rz
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
so i posted at the other place again, im in.

who else is with me? and are we camping?

randver
05-08-2007, 06:30 PM
me the wife and are little one are going. but not in to a campout. where camping out for 3 nights the next weekend

spaugh
05-09-2007, 08:42 AM
sean, i'd prefer to camp out there. I want to have some beers and then go to sleep as opposed to driving home. I think I'm gonna bring my dirt bike out there too. Not the greatest place to ride, but I just got it and want to screw around a little bit.

I'm thinking of making the meeting place at my pad (in SD) at 12:30 for those that want to caravan out there with me, and then maybe 2:00 out at the Jacumba exit. Does this work for you guys?