PDA

View Full Version : New to ultimateyota!!

Osiris
05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey guys. New here. Been on Yotatech a little and heard from a guy around C-ville, VA about this site. Just poked around a little and getting my feet wet with how this forum runs. I see a couple of the same hoodlums on here as Yotatech. ;) I checked out the powder coating post. I can see a lot of use of those guys' work soon.

Anybody on here from the Charlottesville, VA area? The guy I talked to a real long time ago at a bar had a '98 turbo 3.4 or SC 3.4 with standalone ECU, I think.

Right now I'm stock '95 T4R 3.slow, but will upgrade in time.

O

slosurfer
05-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Welcome! Seems like there are many VA folks on here. Don't let Bob catch you wirteing T4R. LOL

MTL_4runner
05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Welcome, glad to have you on here! :thumbup:

snap-on
05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
btw dont know if all yall noticed

im <Edit>here<edit> (There you happy!) :chair:

:flipoff: :flipoff:

bamachem
05-03-2007, 12:34 PM
btw dont know if all yall noticed

im hear

http://forum.omnipotents.com/images/smilies/main/098.gif

ok, you have ears and you can hear! great for you! :flipoff:

also, welcome Osirus!

Cebby
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Welcome! All the ball-busting is free!!

slosurfer
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM

Yep, Cebby is even getting his nuts powdercoated! :rofl:

91ToyTrck
05-03-2007, 07:09 PM
welcome to the board

Paul H.
05-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Welcome

fustercluck
05-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Welcome! Seems like there are many VA folks on here. Don't let Bob catch you wirteing T4R. LOL

Yeah, I think there is like a one time grace for saying T4R and after that it's an automatic flogging from Bob. :hillbill: I'm not sure if I've already used mine up, but I'm afraid to find out.:D

Welcome Osirus

amgraham
05-03-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm right up the road from you in Richmond. You wheel that T4R? ;)

Ric
05-03-2007, 09:36 PM

Yep, Cebby is even getting his nuts powdercoated! :rofl:

that was great

Euphorickaty80
05-04-2007, 06:33 AM
I checked out the powder coating post. I can see a lot of use of those guys' work soon.

We are here! Welcome to UY!

callmej75
05-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Welcome Osiris....down in Christiansburg ey?

4x4Fink
05-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome to UY! Might need to get one of those nifty chains that attaches your wallet to your pants...

Fink

Osiris
05-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Welcome Osiris....down in Christiansburg ey?

Christiansburg??? Naw, Charlottesville.

Welcome to UY! Might need to get one of those nifty chains that attaches your wallet to your pants...

Fink

yeah... no...I don't think so.

I had an Isuzu truck that I wheeled awhile back (nothing major), but haven't done anything in this one. It is completely stock with only 31.5s on it, so I can't do any serious wheelin', but my son and I would definitly enjoy it.

Osiris

amgraham
05-07-2007, 02:56 PM

I had an Isuzu truck that I wheeled awhile back (nothing major), but haven't done anything in this one. It is completely stock with only 31.5s on it, so I can't do any serious wheelin', but my son and I would definitly enjoy it.

Osiris

There's a few trails close by to you. Shoe Creek is only 30 miles south in Lovingston and stock friendly. Then there's the GWNF trails in Harrisonburg (which I hear are stock friendly but I haven't been there). You can work your way up to Crozet :D . Let me know if you want to hit a run up..

Osiris
05-08-2007, 06:37 AM

Osiris

There's a few trails close by to you. Shoe Creek is only 30 miles south in Lovingston and stock friendly. Then there's the GWNF trails in Harrisonburg (which I hear are stock friendly but I haven't been there). You can work your way up to Crozet :D . Let me know if you want to hit a run up..

Crozet!?!? I am two minutes from Crozet!! I need to find out more about that place and figure out what needs to be done to have fun there!! Might push up the upgrades to be "Crozet-ready"!

amgraham
05-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Haha.. here's an idea; My avatar pic was taken at Crozet :hillbill: . They have everything from "stock with a screw loose" up to stuff that is uber challenging even for buggys. It's a lot of fun though. Here are the pics and some vids from the time I went (and I'm hoping to go back sometime over the summer.. They have about 1 open weekend a month):
Pics (the last ones were the damage I sustained there.. That was stock height on 31s running the mid-blue trails and a couple black sections): http://www.amgraham.com/crozet_01_06_07.htm
Vids (listen for my passenger yelling in one of them :D ):http://www.amgraham.com/videos_crozet_01_06_07.htm

And one that's not on those pages.. This is where I got stuck attempting a creekbed that was rated black.. Both rear tires off the ground makes my locker pretty inneffective :P http://www.davenjeip.net/cow/DSCF1320.JPG

I'm not at home right now but when I get back to my other computer I'll try to remember to PM you some more info on it.

ShortyzKustomz
06-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Im a newbie too, Living in Richmond, just moved from Waynesboro. Been on Yotatech a while too and I do powdercoating as well. I know C'ville pretty well too cause I grew up in Louisa area