BansheeToy
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you!

habanero
05-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Hee hee, thanks. :)

Euphorickaty80
05-14-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks Randver..........Jeremy tells me that i may not have given birth to them but im still a mom to his kids....so i guess i count

MTL_4runner
05-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks Randver..........Jeremy tells me that i may not have given birth to them but im still a mom to his kids....so i guess i count

Are you kidding me?!.....if you're raising kids, you're a mom for them plain and simple. :thumbup:
My hat's off to all you moms out there because it ain't an easy job by any stretch of the imagination.

habanero
05-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Katie, you definitely count! Being a mom is fun and hard and rewarding. Being a step-mom is fun and very hard and sometimes intensely frustrating and even rewarding. If you're lucky the mom isn't scared they'll love you more or a psycho and the kids don't feel guilty for liking you. If you're not it can be incredibly tough at times.

Hats off to you Katie, you're affecting their lives, keeping them as healthy and safe as you can and are a role model for them. That counts big time. :)

Euphorickaty80
05-15-2007, 05:41 AM
Katie, you definitely count! Being a mom is fun and hard and rewarding. Being a step-mom is fun and very hard and sometimes intensely frustrating and even rewarding. If you're lucky the mom isn't scared they'll love you more or a psycho and the kids don't feel guilty for liking you. If you're not it can be incredibly tough at times.

Hats off to you Katie, you're affecting their lives, keeping them as healthy and safe as you can and are a role model for them. That counts big time. :)

Aww thanks....that really is very nice to hear...you guys are the best!

fustercluck
05-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Belatedly, I say y'all mothers are the best...:hillbill: