PDA

View Full Version : Free SWR Meter and Yakima Basket Case

skyrat
05-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I purchased a cheap SWR meter from Fry's (about $10) because I could not find mine and needed to tune a Firestik II. It comes with the test cable. Of course I found mine the next day...I would like to give it to the first person that promises to come to my home and pick it up.

I also have an older Yakima BasketCase (not Loadwarrior). This has a few brackets and such, but I just want to get rid of it to someone that would want the thing. No bars or mounts, just the basket and a few tossed in items. Also, to the first person that promises to come here and pick it up...

I would be happy to hold them for a little while if you cannot make it right away.
Both are in good condition.

I am located in Granada Hills, CA 91344

calrockx
05-17-2007, 09:31 PM
um....okay!

i'll take the swr meter off your hands. :)
i can pick it up on monday anytime, or let me know what's good for you.

that's nice of you to offer it like that.

then i thought..hm...i don't know how to tune a cb radio even with an swr meter. thanks mr. google for the answer.

skyrat
05-19-2007, 10:33 AM
It is yours charles.
Even comes with directions....
I will be here part of the day, but if I am away I could leave it on the porch in a bag with your name on it?

How is Bruce doing? I have driven by his house a number of times lately and he has always been out.

calrockx
05-19-2007, 02:23 PM
It is yours charles.
Even comes with directions....
I will be here part of the day, but if I am away I could leave it on the porch in a bag with your name on it?

How is Bruce doing? I have driven by his house a number of times lately and he has always been out.

Cool.
I could be around there on monday at about 2pm or a little after 5pm.

Bruce is doing well, he's stepping it up in the bumper production business, he'll be working on em this weekend I know that.