PDA

View Full Version : Hot damn, man...Jack in the Box's 100% Sirloin Burger is so freakin' good!!!

Bob98SR5
05-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Ok, now i don't consider myself a food snob, but I am hardly impressed by food these days, esp from fast food joints (which I've been good about not eating). It takes a lot to impress me re restaurants, service, food, etc.

Wife had the munchies so we just got back from Crap N the Sack. Anyways, the pics of their new 100% sirlion burger was just too tempting to turn down, so she got one. you can choose the kind of cheese, the kind of onions, etc. she got real cheddar cheese + red onions.

All i gotta say is WOW. I mean really, WOW. the beef quality is pretty darn good, surpringly good. And they have a soft white, spongy bun that is a little denser than In N Out's bun and holds its shape better. i can tell that they have more white/refined sugar in this bun...maybe thats what did it. But seriously, it is really fresh and tasty. If i were to make a comparison, its a plus size In N Out burger. Everything is a little bigger, but follows the fresh hand leaf lettuce, fresh cut tomatoes, fresh bun, etc concept

Ok, its a little pricey. $6.00 for the small combo. But really, this burger is better than many of the sit down hamburger restaaurant burgers. I'd say its a 1/4 shy of hamburger hamlet, but some things like the bun are defeinitely better than HH.

Go get you some!

http://jackinthebox.com/index2.php

Bob

slosurfer
05-24-2007, 10:57 PM
:screwy: :shake: Sounds yummy!

Bob98SR5
05-24-2007, 11:02 PM
awe you konw if april saw this, she'd send your ass to smeg in the sack!

slosurfer
05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
lol, she's a vegetarian! She would love a grilled cheese with grilled onions from In N Out though!

Bob98SR5
05-24-2007, 11:39 PM
hey, i hear pregnancy can change veggies to ravenous meat eaters!

im sure thats not true ;)

on another note, i may be coming up to pismo this weekend. my friend and his wife (preggo 5 months now) live in pismo. if you are free, we should try to grab a meal. he may want to shoot guns at the range up there, so i may bring mr. ruger 10/22, his little fren glock 19, and the big bad brother, mak-90 with red dot. if i make it up there w/ the misses, are you interested?

bob

SLC Punk
05-25-2007, 10:24 AM
No Jack-in-the-Box in N.Utah, so I will take your word for it.
I have only been to Jack-in-the-Box once while I was driving from Las Vegas to SLC. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made.

slosurfer
05-25-2007, 03:45 PM
hey, i hear pregnancy can change veggies to ravenous meat eaters!

One can only hope. :D

on another note, i may be coming up to pismo this weekend. my friend and his wife (preggo 5 months now) live in pismo. if you are free, we should try to grab a meal. he may want to shoot guns at the range up there, so i may bring mr. ruger 10/22, his little fren glock 19, and the big bad brother, mak-90 with red dot. if i make it up there w/ the misses, are you interested?

bob

For sure, I sent you a PM :smokin:

reggie 00
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
I have only been to Jack-in-the-Box once while I was driving from Las Vegas to SLC.  One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. 

Was that not staying to enjoy more Jack in the Box?

JACK FOR PRESIDENT !!!! 2008

Nothing better than Jack in the box at 2am.

SLC Punk
05-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I have only been to Jack-in-the-Box once while I was driving from Las Vegas to SLC. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made.

:lol: Nope, it was more like trying to keep two deep fried tacos and a burger from exploding in my pants! :(

Bob98SR5
05-29-2007, 08:07 PM

JACK FOR PRESIDENT !!!! 2008

Nothing better than Jack in the box at 2am.

heck ya, reggie, jack past midnite...its sort of like tommy's after midnite :) reggie, did you have this burger yet?

bob

reggie 00
05-29-2007, 08:12 PM
The Kids like Burger King better so i tend to go there more often.
The Texas Double Whopper is all good.

The Burger @ Jack in the box looks good, i will try to hit it up soon.