PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy SAW spanner wrench?!?

Jonathan
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
I need a spanner wrench for my SAW's ASAP and wanted to know if anyone had an alternative to SAW's wrench and where I can buy one? Also has anyone heard from Mike @ Xtreme Off-Road or know how to get in touch with him? I'm needing to lift the front of the runner about and 1 1/2" and i can't find my spanner wrench. any help would be much appreciated.

calrockx
05-31-2007, 08:11 PM
If you contact SAW directly, they should send you out a free spanner wrench.

A while back I tried finding one at some local auto parts shops, no luck. I contacted Donahoe Racing, they sent me one the next day.

Last I heard about Mike at Xtreme Off-Road is that he can be hard to reach or slow to reply, but to keep trying. Good luck.

Jonathan
05-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Will Donahoe's fit the pin hole for the SAW's. Cost isn't a huge deal, but I need this thing before Tellico next weekend and last time I had to deal directly with SAW it was like pulling teeth.

ecchamberlin
06-04-2007, 02:52 PM
I have had both the Donahoes and the SAWs and think the hole is smaller on the saws.

I was able to find a replacement wrench at a local buggy shop after I broke the pin off the one I got with the shocks.

neliconcept
06-04-2007, 02:55 PM
ATV shops might have em too or motocross shops, columbia should have some of that around that area considering its location Jon