PDA

View Full Version : Office Equipment for Sale

Good Times
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
If you've been looking for some computer equipment and want a smoking deal, check out these liquidation items I have ready to ship. All items are used and in working condition.

1 - HP 4600DN Color Laser Printer $500
1 - HP 4240N Black and White Laser Printer with two trays (letter+legal or whatever combo you want) $850
1 - HP 4200TN Black and White Laser Printer with two trays (letter+legal or whatever combo you want) $350

5 - Linksys EF4124 24 port Switch (black)$50
10 - Sony Vaio All in One Desktop PCV-V310P - black$450
8 - Sony Vaio Desktop PCV-RZ20C - Silver$300
1 - Sony Vaio Desktop PCV-RX820 - Silver$250
2 - Sony TFT LCD Display (VGA/DVI/Audio) SDM-X52$100
4 - Sony TFT LCD Display (VGA only) SDM-S81$100

All items will be inspected prior to shipping as I will not sell any dead junk. I am selling these items as they are being liquidated by one of my customers who is downsizing their operations. Their loss is your gain. All sales are final and the All in One's will be cleaned as it has a built in restore. If the desktops do not have a restore it will be wiped off with no operating system. A MSFT XP license will be on the case so you can easily reinstall with no problem. If you need help with this I can arrange this prior to pickup / shipping.

FOB - Los Angeles, CA. Local pickup available

Also have misc batteries for servers and toners for the HP color laser.

MTL_4runner
06-07-2007, 10:21 AM
I can vouch for the HP 4600DN color laser, that is a very nice printer and an excellent price!

slosurfer
06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Lance could you tell me more about the All in ones? I couldn't find reviews or anything online.

MTL_4runner
06-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Lance could you tell me more about the All in ones? I couldn't find reviews or anything online.

Here you go Chris:

http://www.epinions.com/pr-Sony_VAIO_PCV-V310P_pcvv310p_PC_Desktop/display_~full_specs

slosurfer
06-07-2007, 04:12 PM

Here you go Chris:

http://www.epinions.com/pr-Sony_VAIO_PCV-V310P_pcvv310p_PC_Desktop/display_~full_specs

Jamie, thanks that was the one I kept looking at. I couldn't find any written reviews on it though. I don't know too much about computers, especially the Vaio.

MTL_4runner
06-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Jamie, thanks that was the one I kept looking at. I couldn't find any written reviews on it though. I don't know too much about computers, especially the Vaio.

Sorry, didn't know if you saw that already or not.

I haven't heard much of those either, maybe they were more geared towards offices and sold direct B2B instead of the typical retail store route. Should be fine for typical word procesing, email, web surfing, etc.

Good Times
06-07-2007, 11:43 PM
those all in one's are pretty cool. the look and feel is pretty slick cuz everything is all black and enclosed. The only thing you need are dang batteries (AA) for the kb and mouse. For the power user I'd say they last approximately a few months before it goes (mouse only). the kb lasts forever. they're clean enough to keep as it definitely keeps the clutter away as it's all one unit so that's a big perk. the wireless feature definitely helps to keep the desk clean for those clean freaks! but for expandability = dunno as I never bothered.

the system is powerful enough to run most of the average softwares people use so if you're looking for a good machine to use, definitely check them out. It's definitely geared for the office environment but it definitely looks slick enough to have around the house too.