PDA

View Full Version : Fathers day gift ideas, oh and late Mothers day too

oly884
06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Yes, I was busy and didn't get my mom a present yet for mom's day. She was here in bozeman for my graduation from college and it was a bit crazy to say the least.

So, what do I do? I have no idea what to get either of them. They have both done a lot for me and I'd like to do something nice for them. I'd like to get them something that requires them to come out here, from the seattle area (they love it here).

Some suggestions would help.

calrockx
06-12-2007, 12:04 PM
From the discovery channel last night...Planet Earth DVD.

rocket
06-13-2007, 01:17 AM
Price range?

Good Times
06-13-2007, 01:28 AM
a nice dinner with the fam... and i mean a really elegant dinner. sometimes just spending time together as a family is more rewarding for the parents than some item you buy... time well spent is priceless! (except for the dinner that you'll have to pay for - doh)

rubysRunner
06-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Do they like the outdoors? Maybe take them on a camping trip or something, or take them somewhere they've never been. That way they can be out there, and you can spend some quality time together while doing something cool.

I went on a day trip with my Mom and Grandparents (Grandpa's b-day was mother's day) this year. We went out and did some light off roading, had a nice lunch, took some pics and then we had dinner together when we got home. I know they really enjoyed it.

Marc P
06-13-2007, 05:32 AM
My wife and kids are taking me camping this weekend. It will be nice to get out of town and relax with the family.