PDA

View Full Version : Road trip to Colorado the long way!!!

neliconcept
06-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Well I wanted to divulge that Im going to drive a long way around to explore my way through the midwest to CO, im talking im going to be hitting Charleston WV, Indianapolis, Chicago, Racine, Milwaukie, then heading back through Iowa, maybe up in Montana and back down 25 into Fort Collins,

Reason for this, (a couple of girls I used to know in hs live in cities on this route and im not going to say what we are going to do, just daydream it if you will)

ill post up map and course route for everyone real soon.

neliconcept
06-22-2007, 03:31 PM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/1192/highwaymapqd5.jpg

i may not go to milwak and head back 80 to 25 at Cheyenne, not sure yet what I wanna do. im thinking 3 to 4 days is what im looking at for this, so i plan on leaving a day earlier then getting into Foco or heading down to BV area for the CO4rj

Jacket
06-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Looks like fun. Make sure you stop at Al's Oasis in South Dakota (along I80 near Chamberlain). Pheasant capital of the world!

neliconcept
06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Looks like fun. Make sure you stop at Al's Oasis in South Dakota (along I80 near Chamberlain). Pheasant capital of the world!

thanks for the pit stop Jacket, i will! is this Al's Oasis on I80 or I90, I80 goes through nebraska, and I90 sits in SD, just wantin to clarify :)

habanero
06-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Ok, St. Louis isn't so bad you need to go that far around it! :flipoff:
A fifty mile berth will do. :D

Joe :king:, have a good trip. ;)

neliconcept
06-22-2007, 08:54 PM
lol St Louis is great, and ill miss seeing you, little John and the girls. Just thought of a way to get to see Chicago and (the indianapolis race way) and maybe see some hot spots along SD and see the grand tetons (gotta go further west through wyoming) and whatever else takes my fancy (the girls along the way)

still gotta lay out the interstate i plan to take but should be fun.