PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July

Ric
07-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a SAFE and FUN 4th...

we are gonna spend the night in Vail, they have an awesome fireworks display, and a festival for the kids, so I hope my kiddos have fun.

neliconcept
07-03-2007, 10:31 AM
you have a Safe one too Ric, maybe by the end of our trip (the 9th) ill be able to see you guys.

take care

Good Times
07-04-2007, 02:18 AM
happy 4th everyone!

Elton
07-04-2007, 03:30 AM
i got a big day of sitting at home cant wait its gonna be awesome

ecchamberlin
07-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Happy Independence Day!

So much was sacrificed for us to live the way we do. Men and women of incredible vision and courage.

Voting, being and raising responsible, respectful Americans is the very least we can do honor them.

Hopefully we think of them tonight when we are safely watching fireworks with our family and friends.

bigwapitijohnny
07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Every year this day becomes more and more significant to me and my family. When I was young, it was a day to encourage/foster my pyrotechnic tendencies, now, it is a time in which I enjoy and celebrate living and being a citizen of THE BEST country in the world. Speaking as a LEGAL immigrant, my father came to this country with $500,1 suitcase,and 1 dream. He knew that his kids would have a greater oppurtunity, at life, here than anywhere else. 40 years later, his dream has been realized to the fullest :thumbup:.

My family and I thank all of the men and women who serve or have served this nation. ALL of you have made this country what it is today. You will NEVER hear me complain about how 'bad' this country is, despite the freedom to do so. Nor will you EVER see me become ungrateful for living here. God has blessed America, and it is truly the land that I love...Have a safe, wonderful holiday.

Best regards,

BWJ

P.S. Ric, I will see you in about 2 weeks, cannot wait!

BansheeToy
07-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Have a safe and sane 4th everyone!

Texas Jim
07-04-2007, 03:26 PM
The 4th of July, fun, picknicks, fireworks and the founding of our country!! Every one be sure to have a happy safe and fun 4th of July!! TJ