PDA

View Full Version : BruceTS, where did you take this photo?

xonetruthcrewx
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
This is at Last Chance Canyon right?

http://www.ultimateyota.com/images/stories/featured_rig/0707_brucets/nv2007.jpg

Thats pretty much one of my local trails. About 30 minutes from where i live. Every time i have wheeled that trial i consider doing the "V Rock". But then as im walking down it, scoping things out, i see all the broken glass and scarred rock at the one spot that kind of dips in where apparently a lot of people get themselves in trouble, and i puss out. Haha. Did you do the whole thing or was it just picture time? Either way, dope ass picture.

Edit:
Title has been modified from "Yo Bruce!" to "BruceTS, where did you take this photo?"
Title is too vague is unclear to the general population. If this is an attempt to get Bruce's attention, please use the Private Message feature.

Good Times
07-05-2007, 06:14 PM
thread moved and title edited

BruceTS
07-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Yes that is Last Chance canyon, it was fun and I'd love to do it again soon.

Here's a shot after passing through the slot, notice the scrape in the drivers side front bumper?
http://bruce.calrockx.com/4runner/misc/rocks2.jpg

You have to hug the wall quite tight, so you don't slip into the slot.

xonetruthcrewx
07-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Nice, those pics are very familiar. It is a fun trail for sure. That would be cool to run it with you sometime, give me that little push to do that spot after i see you do it. Haha.

BruceTS
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I actually want to set-up my video camera next time, so I might plan a trip up there in a few weeks to test out my new rear suspension.

xonetruthcrewx
07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
That would be sweet. Its pretty hot out there these days though. Ridgecrest, which is just a little past, was something like 117 today. Straight retarded.

AxleIke
07-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm voting we move "dope as s " and "straight retarded" into the bin of words that gets starred out.

xonetruthcrewx
07-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm voting we move "dope as s " and "straight retarded" into the bin of words that gets starred out.

Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that. We all talk a certain way and have certain sayings, no one asked for your *** ****** opinion. Why does everyone here want to censor everything. What happened to free speech? This is....... straight retarded.

Now keep it on topic.

BruceTS
07-05-2007, 08:31 PM
lol he's tryin the pad his post count, but probably doesn't realize any off topic post don't count towards your total.....

neliconcept
07-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that. We all talk a certain way and have certain sayings, no one asked for your god damned opinion. Why does everyone here want to censor everything. What happened to free speech? This is....... straight retarded.

Now keep it on topic.

dude!!! chill out man!, he was joking, and dont say GD ever again..

freakin ridiculous

AxleIke
07-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Apparently we don't like sarcasm out here either. Not a fan of humor eh?

As for the realization that people have different phrases, i too caught that. See, all my favorite phrases get starred out. Hence the joke.

As for post count, i am truly upset that these offtopic posts don't count for my total, but i was aware of it before i made the statement.

I love a site where a guy tries to joke and have a good time, and gets threatened.

Thanks for being understanding. Happy trails.

xonetruthcrewx
07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Well its kind of hard at times to sense sarcasm when reading text. Thats why the smileys are there. :thumbup: No threats were made either, just talking. But whatever.

neliconcept, ****** One of my favorite things to say ever, and if things werent so censored here you would see a lot more of my favorite things to say. :flipoff:

:headscratch: So its ok to have and use a flip off smiley but not actually say **** you? Alright, that makes sense. :headscratch:

calrockx
07-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, bruce told me about this trail, i wanna do it. but maybe in october, should be nice and cool then.

AxleIke
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
See, its all fun and games.

I agree that sarcasm can be hard to detect, and i will try to put smiles after my posts to avoid further confrontation.

The threat comment was also sarcasm, here is a smile for it :D

Have a good time on the trail, it looks like a tough one.

Cheese
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I am full of crap half the time, please keep civil.

The pics look great, I need to get to California with the truck now that it is bigger.

Thanks for sharing.

neliconcept
07-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Well its kind of hard at times to sense sarcasm when reading text. Thats why the smileys are there. :thumbup: No threats were made either, just talking. But whatever.

neliconcept, *********! One of my favorite things to say ever, and if things werent so censored here you would see a lot more of my favorite things to say. :flipoff:

:headscratch: So its ok to have and use a flip off smiley but not actually say **** you? Alright, that makes sense. :headscratch:

nice attitude there ******* bag.

xonetruthcrewx
07-06-2007, 08:52 PM
nice attitude there ******* bag.

You have no idea. :flipoff:

Henrythewound
07-07-2007, 09:56 PM
So this forum is censored just like YT? I for one appreciate the use of 4 letter words when they are used "properly" That "star out your face" comment made me lol as well. Nice one

BruceTS
07-07-2007, 10:08 PM
now now lets keep this on the subject :chair:

we :angel: shouldn't use the lords :tongueout: name in vain :rofl:

neliconcept
07-08-2007, 07:42 AM

nice sarcasm their Bruce, appreciate it!!

no offense to you guys but some people on here maybe think its a little rude to use such terms, i dont care about using *******, damn, or whatever but I do have a problem with it and maybe im the only one.

but this is a forum, and that **** is trash imo.

thanks alot.

bamachem
07-08-2007, 08:18 AM

Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that. We all talk a certain way and have certain sayings, no one asked for your *** ****** opinion. Why does everyone here want to censor everything. What happened to free speech? This is....... straight retarded.

Now keep it on topic.

PM SENT

Cebby
07-08-2007, 11:20 AM
So this forum is censored just like YT? I for one appreciate the use of 4 letter words when they are used "properly" That "star out your face" comment made me lol as well. Nice one

We are using the stock SMF forum filter AFAIK. Nothing more, nothing less. This place isn't Pirate, nor YT. We have our own identity - here you don't get hassled by the staff for swearing - the filter catches it and we all move on. Flaming is another matter though.

In the future, we may refine the filter. For the time being, it seems to be doing it's job well enough.

Looks like this whole incident stemmed from a misunderstanding and then escalated from there. Everyone who hazed each other in this thread, cut it out. :D Don't make me go Corky on you!! :flipoff:

Aaron
07-10-2007, 02:34 AM

nice sarcasm their Bruce, appreciate it!!

no offense to you guys but some people on here maybe think its a little rude to use such terms, i dont care about using *******, damn, or whatever but I do have a problem with it and maybe im the only one.

but this is a forum, and that **** is trash imo.

thanks alot.

:shake: :screwy: