PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: 4x4Fink's 1999 4Runner Highlander/Sport 4x4 V6 Auto

4x4Fink
07-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm posting this up just to get an idea of what I could get for my 4Runner. I have an order placed for an '07 Tacoma Double Cab so it might be time to think about letting my 4Runner go.

All services have been done at my dealership and I have documentation, I bought this vehicle with ~85k on it and it now has ~130k, I have had the oil changed every 2900-3200 miles and all other maintenance has been performed either before or right at the recommended interval.

It has Mickey Thompson MTZ's on it with ~16/32 tread left (new are 18/32), brake fluid and power steering fluids were just flushed. Tires are rotated every 5,000 miles. Lift was installed at the dealership. New paint job approx. a year ago, done at the dealer bodyshop. Everything painted except roof. Interior is very clean, minor stains on the back of the rear seats (previous owner), the carpets have minor stains as well but are now covered with Husky Liners front and rear which will stay in the vehicle when sold.

I would classify it as being in Excellent condition overall.

Say I were to list it at $13k, take it and run with it. PM me an offer if you don't want to post it up.

Some jokes are good but too many crazy offers like, "A ham sandwich and a stripper named Veronica" get old...although, with pictures, I might consider the stripper offer.

Here's a link:
http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=680.0

Thanks for looking,

Fink

notyourmomslx450
08-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I know it's kind of an old thread, but PM sent.