PDA

View Full Version : Tofer's Nor-Cal Farewell Tour!

Tofer
07-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Its time i leave the place i've called home for the last 5 years.... with college under my belt and no jobs looking promising around here its time i return home and start looking for jobs there. So i want to get as much wheelin in as i can. my thought was i want to run Slickrock and then head to Barney Riely, camp, then run Deer Valley or Strawberry. then hit SourGrass Trail (short but fun trail), Camp. then head home taking the scenic way out (ie wheelin what ever i can between there and here). my thought was either the weekend of July 20,21,22 or July 27,28,29. i am leaning more to the latter dates but if it doesnt work out for everyone i am flexible. how does that work for anyone?

PS reward for anyone who can get me an job in Nor-cal, preferred IT work, but hell as long as it pays good..... i dont know if i really wanna leave.

Ric
07-12-2007, 08:00 PM
ok, where ya going to ? and coming from ? are you going to be passing throught the Denver area ?
Either way, I wish ya the best of luck.

Tofer
07-20-2007, 05:10 PM
i am heading to Tacoma WA. although i guess i could swing through denver and do some wheel.. :D

Ok... plans so far:

Thrus: Steve (JokePlayer), me + whoever Head up hwy 4. Wheel Sourgrass Trail. set up camp mess around on sourgrass (ie re run it?) camp. bbq, drink. Alex (A-Guest) will show up thrus night.

friday: pack up CLEAN UP, and head out whenever. meet Joey (UKMyers). Run Slickrock BACKWARDS. starting at the resivor and ending at Alpine Lake. Steve will have to head home, but the rest of us will run down 4 and run Barney Reiley. set up camp, enjoy the tubs,

Sat: wake up, pack up, CLEAN UP, Wheel out of BR. today is the least planned. we can either run Deer Vallley, Strawberry, or Eagle Lakes. If we run eagle lakes backwards it would dump us off at truckee and we could head down to grass valley and camp near greenhorn or even on chris' property (maybe??) or we can camp at strawberry or deer valley.

Sun: wake up, pack up, CLEAN UP, and then wheel Greenhorn wiht Chris (Norcalsvx). BBQ, wheel a lil more maybe. then head home.

(sorry some of the names dont match here, i copy/pasted it from "another forum")

Ric
07-20-2007, 05:13 PM
i am heading to Tacoma WA. although i guess i could swing through denver and do some wheel..

that would be a longggg detour lol,, but if ya do, let us know.... :D

UKMyers
07-24-2007, 09:14 AM
TTT.. come on guys let's give Chris a good farewell tour!