http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20070711/cm_uc_crmmax/op_193253

neliconcept
07-12-2007, 02:51 PM
seems like nobody cares anymore

im starting to give up on this country on somethings

randver
07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
this part is so sad but true

Now, imagine the scenario flipped: What if a soldier had attempted to murder a peace activist over the holidays in order to "make a statement"? The Times would be holding front-page vigil, and Katie Couric's brow would be furrowed for a week. The yakkity yaks on "The View" would be clucking their tongues about the culture of violence bred by the military — and who knows what Rosie O'Donnell would be dressing her poor child in to exploit the story on her website.

ecchamberlin
07-12-2007, 09:09 PM
That is so messed up. This guy like they said must have had a few screws loose. I truely hope the Airmen pulls through this.

Peter
07-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Media is the new Big Brother.
It spys on us and our interests and it tells us what to think. Unfortunately, there's no escape from it. All you can do is encourage other people to think freely and question everything.

Texas Jim
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
This is almost as sick as the 10-12 guys that raped and poured bleach into a south Florida's woman and her 12 year old son's eyes, who they also made be involved, in the raping of his Mother... 2 of the super-cons have been captured.

One, by his hand print at the crime scene and the other from a condom with DNA. The age of both superstars are 16 and 14 accordingly . They are both being held without bail and will be tried as adults.... What is wrong with these people?? I think they all need to be hanged by their testicles with #8 fishing line and then when there business falls off and they die from salt being poured into their wounds!

Donate their organs to the people who need them... TJ

Texas Jim
07-18-2007, 07:31 PM
This is the web site to the story, If what I told you in the previous post is upsetting to you maybe you shouldn't read the original story from the mother, it's fairly graphic. TJ

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story...0-5410a41ed402