PDA

View Full Version : Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk

larc68
07-15-2007, 12:03 PM
As the title eludes to, I will be participating in the 3 Day Walk in Philadelphia this year. A buddy of mine and I have both been affected by this form of cancer with our mothers. So we decided to help in any way to find a cure. So he and I, and my wife, will be walking this year. Below is a link to help with donations. The link is to my personal page but you can access the team page. If you choose to donate I really dont care where it goes, just as long as it goes towards the cure. The link is: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202298&supid=178414800

If you decide to donate we all greatly appreciate it. If not, that’s fine too. At least you will see the link, perhaps read it and become more aware of how it not only affects women but also as well as their significant other.

Also, if anyone wants to join the team and walk, you are more than welcome. Just sign up and pay the registration fee, its as easy as that. The team will be organizing fundraiser in the up coming weeks. I will post up where they will be so that if anyone is in the area, please stop by and participate.

Again thanks for looking and your support.

donnie

larc68
07-29-2007, 02:05 PM
ttt