PDA

View Full Version : New Guy.... FlyingWil

FlyingWil
07-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Greetings... Many of you may know me from other forums, some may not. My name is Wil and I am from Phoenix, AZ. I have a 2001 Taco that I use for overland vehicle dependant travel. It is not a rock crawler nor a mall crawler, just a get up and go out to remote areas and enjoy the wilderness.

I have started a thread in the garage folder of my truck. http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=1983.0

Being new to this forum I am having issues navigating back to the forum main page, any hints on how to that?

Bighead
07-15-2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome Wil. I have seen your truck on Expedition Portal. To answer your question, just click on "Forum Index".

slosurfer
07-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Wil, welcome to UY. That's a great writeup you did in the garage section, should be very helpful to the other taco owners. How do you think the tent is going to work out now that flyingbaby is here? That is my one concern with roof top tents, is how it will work out with little ones.

reggie 00
07-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Nice write up.

Chris, what if you mounted it on the Trailer. Would be a little lower to the ground.

slosurfer
07-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Nice write up.

Chris, what if you mounted it on the Trailer. Would be a little lower to the ground.

Oh, it's definately going on the trailer, I was wondering more about the room inside, etc..

bigwapitijohnny
07-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Wil,

Welcome to UY :thumbup:. I am familiar with you write-ups/posts at expedition portal...I am going to be contacting you shortly for riggin up an expedition trailer. Good to see you here.

Regards,

BWJ

FlyingWil
07-15-2007, 09:54 PM
How do you think the tent is going to work out now that flyingbaby is here? That is my one concern with roof top tents, is how it will work out with little ones.

FlyingBaby should not have an issue with it. In fact another member of ExPo just had their baby and we'll have two baby's going out on trips in Eezi-Awns. His Brother has an '05 with a Magolina, and their 2 yr old loves it. Also Scott has a 2200 on his 80 series and takes the whole family out. Basically it is a "tree fort" style tent to the kids and they like it. I plan on assisting FlyingBaby up and down for quite a few years.

slosurfer
07-18-2007, 05:28 PM
FlyingBaby should not have an issue with it. In fact another member of ExPo just had their baby and we'll have two baby's going out on trips in Eezi-Awns. His Brother has an '05 with a Magolina, and their 2 yr old loves it. Also Scott has a 2200 on his 80 series and takes the whole family out. Basically it is a "tree fort" style tent to the kids and they like it. I plan on assisting FlyingBaby up and down for quite a few years.

Thanks, that is good to know. Yep, don't want FlyingBaby to earn her name that way.

oly884
07-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Will, good to see you you overhere!