PDA

View Full Version : New Here

WeppsRunner
07-30-2007, 08:11 PM
But not new to Toyota's though. Picked up a 99 4Runner Limited and looking to do some stuff to 'er . So I'll be back probably with some questions. I'm fairly familiar with the Tacoma lineup, just kinda new to 4Runners.

Seanz0rz
07-30-2007, 08:23 PM
welcome!

what are you looking to do? make her offroad worthy? streetable?

basically, check out the vendors that sponsor the site. they are all very worthy of your business.

WeppsRunner
07-30-2007, 08:52 PM
welcome!

what are you looking to do? make her offroad worthy? streetable?

basically, check out the vendors that sponsor the site. they are all very worthy of your business.

Oh Offroadable. She isn't going to be mall rated!

Seanz0rz
07-30-2007, 08:56 PM
haha.

i have to recommend www.sonoransteel.com 's system 1, thats what i have and i LOVE it. been great on and off road. plus steve's customer service is great.

im not sure how extreme you want to go, but i think that is a lift that is best of both worlds.

do you have the rear e-locker? youll also want sliders, bigger tires, armor, and other toys. can i interest you in a carpc? (see pictures below)

WeppsRunner
07-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I checked out SonoranSteel for some things. Def going to get a lift (thinkin OME) and tires (prolly tires first). Later on ARB Bull Bar and some sliders. Yes she does have the rear E Locker.

Bob98SR5
08-01-2007, 01:01 AM
wepps,

welcome to the forum! you'll be pleased to know that the 3rd gen 4runner brain trust is all over here. :) ask away but there's definitely alot of material to search here too. also, maintenance-wise, check out my website as well : www.4runners.org

bob