PDA

View Full Version : What would you do ?

Ric
08-02-2007, 05:50 PM
what would ya do you see see someone clearly driving off trail ? driving up trees ? or simply doing something that could possibley close a trail ?

wifesaysimadumbass
08-02-2007, 06:02 PM
give them a good tongue lashing and if that did'nt work i'd call the cops maybe take a pic or two of the idiots in action

freejake3
08-02-2007, 06:08 PM
X2 on the pics. One of the offense and another of the license and you're good to go. Outside of that...........old wild west rules apply.

bigwapitijohnny
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
The time that I can remember, I did not know the ramifications of what such abusive driving could cause :(...there was a river south of K.C. that was an absolute 'honey hole' that was closed off to all traffic due to the idiots not 'treading lightly' :shake:. Ever since then, I have resolved to call the authorities and report the vehicles...

ecchamberlin
08-02-2007, 11:12 PM
I think that was true back in the past but now with all the neg publicity for wheelers from the motor haters it is unlikely that they don't know it is wrong.

But telling them from the point that they are literally causing trail closures would be my first reaction. From there it is up to them what step I would take next.

Make my day, punk!