PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to lift my 4Runner

2000_4Runner
08-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi guys, I am new to this site and havent had a chance to read up much on any of the older posts. I drive a 2000 4Runner and am wanting to lift it approx. 4-5" and be able to run 33" to 35" tires. The largest kit I have been able to find is a 2.5" coil spacer setup. I ran a 2.5" daystar lift on a tacoma with 285/75/16 All-Terrains and liked it but am wanting more clearance out of my 4Runner.

I have heard of a Sway-a-way setup and also using Tundra coils but am not too familiar with them. Are there any good body lifts you would suggest using? i dont really want to go with a body lift, but if it's my only option then I guess I would consider it.

So far I have done a 40 series flowmaster exhaust, DVD/MP3 player, K&N CAI, and Throttle Body Spacer. I am also currently running 265s but hope to change with the lift. I am also wanting to get a TJM T-15 Front Bumper and eventually F&R ARB Air Lockers, but lets go one post at a time. Thanks! :thumbup:

***** Sorry, after reading for 20 minutes I came across Toytec and Sonoran Steel. I really like the system 1.1 Son. Steel offers. Would i need to extend my brake lines to run this kit? Also, how much do they cost, I didnt see any prices anywhere.

Bighead
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Sonoran Steel's kit comes with the longer rear brake line(s) and there is no need to extend the front lines. The most popular Body Lift out there is made by 4Crawler Offroad: http://www.4crawler.com/

The kit prices are underneath the component breakdowns in blue.

System 1.1 for a 2000 4Runner is $1128.75.

System 1.51 is $1478.75.