PDA

View Full Version : Blueprint For Global Enslavement

rocket
09-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Endgame

Watch this short but powerful 4 minute video.
Education about the elite is key to survival...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgGOFXuYPw

Texas Jim
09-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Here's something to think about.

The 20% of the world population with the highest IQ's live in China! That 20% is larger than the whole population of the United States.

We are asleep at the wheel and have no idea where we are going!!! TJ

bamachem
09-26-2007, 07:33 PM
lol... jim, by definition, 49% of the population has the highest IQ's.

anybody over 100 is "abive average" [edit: lol, after 5 pints in toronto at 5%+ each, i'm a little tipsy and subject to mispellings!] since 100 is the mean intelligence quotient and the system of measurement is based on average intelligence.

if you look at the world population of approx 6-Billion in comparison to China's population of approximately 1.2-Billion (happens to be exactly 20% of the worlds population), then therefore, by simply definition, they have approximately 20% of the worlds brightst people (over 100 IQ). by numbers, that's approximately 588 million, and it's almost double the US polulation.

however, you have nothing to worry about when you consider anyone with "highest IQ's". it's the ones that are ~135+ and who have bad intententions that you have to worry about. however, you also have to realize that China has 20% of the worlds population due to simple statistics. do the math when they are the top 1% in intelligence, and you realize that they have approximately 12-Million of these "smart" people when the US has only ~3-Million of them.

:D yeah, i'm an enginerd.

fustercluck
09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Just tell me if I can still get cheap lawn furniture.....

Texas Jim
09-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Only if you want Lead Paint on it!! LOL TJ

Texas Jim
09-27-2007, 09:26 PM
lol... jim, by definition, 49% of the population has the highest IQ's.

anybody over 100 is "abive average" [edit: lol, after 5 pints in toronto at 5%+ each, i'm a little tipsy and subject to mispellings!] since 100 is the mean intelligence quotient and the system of measurement is based on average intelligence.

if you look at the world population of approx 6-Billion in comparison to China's population of approximately 1.2-Billion (happens to be exactly 20% of the worlds population), then therefore, by simply definition, they have approximately 20% of the worlds brightst people (over 100 IQ). by numbers, that's approximately 588 million, and it's almost double the US polulation.

however, you have nothing to worry about when you consider anyone with "highest IQ's". it's the ones that are ~135+ and who have bad intententions that you have to worry about. however, you also have to realize that China has 20% of the worlds population due to simple statistics. do the math when they are the top 1% in intelligence, and you realize that they have approximately 12-Million of these "smart" people when the US has only ~3-Million of them.

:D yeah, i'm an enginerd.

LOL!! You send these people off to college and they get a good education and all they can do now is Drink Molsens and want to talk numbers!! Party on Garth!!

fustercluck
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Only if you want Lead Paint on it!! LOL TJ

Now that's funny :lol: