PDA

View Full Version : feeler: tjm15 with reinforced mounts and outfitted for 2 inch bl

neliconcept
09-13-2007, 12:23 PM
this is a feeler for now, but i put myself down in a timeslot with armorology for front and rear bumpers and thinking of going that route.

The problem here, is the mounts have been reinforced but moved up for 2 inch bodylifts, I dont know if you can get new mounts from tjm or a retailer specifically, ill be sure to check on it, the bumper doesnt even have any rock rash at all hardly. still in good shape.

SD4runner
09-14-2007, 08:09 AM
I'd buy it right now. I have cash, and have a 2" BL that I don't want to take off :D

Id be willing to pay $400-$500.

Ive been waiting for a used TJM 15 to come up.

neliconcept
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
shitte, not sure if i can sell now, i have a spot available at armorology but its in feb, hmmmm

what to do. ill let you know in a day or two what I can do.

SD4runner
09-16-2007, 07:42 AM
OK. Think about it. I am not in a hurry either.

This is SC4runner from TOF. :D

neliconcept
09-16-2007, 07:56 AM
OK. Think about it. I am not in a hurry either.

This is SC4runner from TOF. :D

I know :)

I'll start calling around

xcmountain80
09-17-2007, 04:46 AM
this is a feeler for now, but i put myself down in a timeslot with armorology for front and rear bumpers and thinking of going that route.

The problem here, is the mounts have been reinforced but moved up for 2 inch bodylifts, I dont know if you can get new mounts from tjm or a retailer specifically, ill be sure to check on it, the bumper doesnt even have any rock rash at all hardly. still in good shape.

New mounts are possible to buy but they are $150. I checked through Sonoran steel some time ago because I wanted to beef mine up w/o removing the bumper until they were done.

neliconcept
09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
well no worries if SD4runner wants it since he has a 2 inch BL

I gotta call Jed at armorology to move me up in the timeslot so i can go ahead and get this done.
and get my stinger bumper on

SD4runner
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Wait, I want the stinger bumper. :P

Still interested....... I'd like to get a good deal obviously, and what about shipping this guy?

SD4runner
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Whats your email.

send me, ianrips at gmail

neliconcept
09-19-2007, 11:15 PM
shipping is prob gonna be some major rapage and I dont know the best way to do it.

im thinking something along the lines of like 640 shipped to your house. It saves you the hassle of getting new brackets for your bodylift.

their is a hole I cut for a CB mount on the right side, but you can mount yours there too. no issues.

hillbilly
09-20-2007, 07:07 AM
FYI. A buddy of mine told me he shipped an ARB from PA to WA via Greyhound Bus (http://www.shipgreyhound.com/) for something like $80. The one caveat is it must be dropped-off/picked-up a the nearest Greyhound terminal.

Might be worth a look...

neliconcept
09-20-2007, 11:48 AM
FYI. A buddy of mine told me he shipped an ARB from PA to WA via Greyhound Bus (http://www.shipgreyhound.com/) for something like $80. The one caveat is it must be dropped-off/picked-up a the nearest Greyhound terminal.

Might be worth a look...

will definitely take a look at that. shouldnt be a hassle to take to greyhound

04 Rocko Taco
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Blake definitely let us know about the greyhound shipping route...

AxleIke
09-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Goin for a different look eh?

Bump for a good deal.

bigwapitijohnny
09-21-2007, 03:55 AM
Neli,

Interested in what kind of 'stinger' that you are looking at...Ric's or mine or something totally different? Let me know... :headscratch:

Regards,

BWJ

neliconcept
10-11-2007, 09:51 AM
broke as balls right now, so this will have to wait for a while

sorry Ian

SD4runner
11-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah I hear you. I don't mind waiting. I'd rather buy a used bumper than get a new one, so I ain't buying one unless another comes up ;)

You still planning on getting rid of it next year sometime, or whats your plan?

neliconcept
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
after what happened this weekend, im gonna try and get jason b to help me get a new tjm, its not in the best condition right now.

if that works out ill sell it pretty soon. and get a custom or something else, im not happy with how it happened either.