justinh
09-24-2007, 06:16 PM
2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport
4x4
5spd Automatic
Lifted OME Front Coils
Alcan Leaf Spring Rear
17" Tundra Wheels
295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler All-Terrains (8,000 miles)
Red
Grey Sport Interior
52,000 miles (commuting between Alpharetta-Canton)
Power Windows
Power Locks
CD Player
All-Weather and Carpet mats
Towing Package with heavy duty hook-up and reciever
Heavy Duty Alternator and electrical system
Tranny Cooler
Great Condition
Toyota Bed Mat
Truck will have new brake pads and will be detailed before being sold.

$21,500, I have all maintenance records from Cherokee County Toyota.

Link to craigslist add with pictures: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/431253529.html

I'm putting it on the market because we found a house we want (another one) and we have a chance to rent our existing home but I need to move fast on the other place and without selling our current home we don't have much for a down payment and I own the truck out right.

Oh yeah, in my opinion the truck is priced fairly so unless you have cash or a cashier's check with my name on it don't bother with an offer.

MTL_4runner
09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Shoot, if that was silver, I'd probably fly down to take it off your hands.
Very nice looking truck though!

justinh
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Shoot, if that was silver, I'd probably fly down to take it off your hands.
Very nice looking truck though!

Thanks! But if it was silver it would look like almost every other one on the road!

MTL_4runner
09-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks! But if it was silver it would look like almost every other one on the road!

Lame, I know......red would get me into too much trouble. :P
Good luck on the sale, I'm sure it'll go quick at that price.

justinh
09-24-2007, 07:40 PM

Lame, I know......red would get me into too much trouble. :P
Good luck on the sale, I'm sure it'll go quick at that price.

You sound like Mr. WabFab and his beloved "Black". :)

bamachem
09-24-2007, 07:53 PM
damn, that's nice. what kind of MPG's do you get?

justinh
09-24-2007, 07:56 PM
damn, that's nice. what kind of MPG's do you get?

Corrected I get about 18 mpg. My low gas light comes on at an indicated 275, my odometer is about 10% off (but the speedometer is only about 3% go figure). I do mostly backroad driving. The only time I really notice a hit in gas mileage is when I am dragging my boat around.

I forgot to add that it also has the Toyota Accessory Bed Mat, seems miniscule but it wsa the best thing i added to this truck.

bamachem
09-24-2007, 08:18 PM
not bad then... sunroof?

justinh
09-25-2007, 04:08 AM
not bad then... sunroof?

Nope no sunroof option on these trucks. I have considered putting one in but the TRD's have an overhead console that would either force you to use a small sunroof or force me to switch to the Sr5 overhead console and then I loose my outside thermometer and compass.

MTL_4runner
09-25-2007, 05:10 AM
You sound like Mr. WabFab and his beloved "Black". :)

:spit:

I already have a black car and it's constantly dirty (oh the joy of road salt!).....no thanks.....hence why I like silver/tan vehicles.

Cebby
09-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Does it have a rear locker (is that part of the TRD package?)?

ADH8796
09-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Pics aren't working anymore

justinh
09-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Does it have a rear locker (is that part of the TRD package?)?

The locker is part of the TRD off-road package. The TRD Sport has the bigger rearend "8.4" and has the TRD LSD. I wouldn't trade it for the locker under any circumstances, the LSD is really tight in this thing and the smaller e-locker rearends have had a lot of problems under these trucks and the FJC's. Toyota keeps blaming them on bad gear batches but it has affected all 3 years of Tacomas and the first year FJ Cruiser, so apparently they can't keep their vendors in-line or the e-locker rearend is possibly undersized.

justinh
09-25-2007, 06:03 AM

I tried them on a couple of different computers here in the office this morning just to make sure it wasn't stored in my browser, etc and they worked fine.

MTL_4runner
09-25-2007, 07:04 AM

They work for me.....try clearing your browser cache.

ADH8796
09-25-2007, 07:54 AM
They work again must have been my comp sorry by the way sweet truck. Bump!

justinh
09-25-2007, 08:00 AM
They work again must have been my comp sorry by the way sweet truck. Bump!

Thanks, you have a sweet ride too, that thing was mighty tempting when he posted it up forsale.

justinh
09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Sale Pending (hopefully)

A local guy saw it on craigslist this morning and came and looked at it, I should know something by tomorrow morning.

Also got approved on the new house today regardless of the sale of my truck!!!

04 Rocko Taco
09-25-2007, 11:22 AM
double congratulations Man!! On both the house, and hopefully the truck!! Good luck, and hope you get back ina yota soon!!!

justinh
09-25-2007, 11:35 AM
double congratulations Man!! On both the house, and hopefully the truck!! Good luck, and hope you get back ina yota soon!!!

Nothing is finalized yet but things are definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully the couple will sign the lease on our house in the next day or two and we can then lock in and move forward on the new place. I will still be in a yota most likely, my dad bought an 86 4runner that needed some work almost a year ago and it has been parked beside his barn since then, I will probably getting running and take it off his hands and use it to commute for the time being.

justinh
09-26-2007, 05:15 PM
well, no call back today from the guy who seemed pretty sure of himself yesterday. still forsale.

justinh
10-08-2007, 08:51 AM
sold...