PDA

View Full Version : Offroad Expo - Pomona Fairplex Oct 6-7

Good Times
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Sorry guys I totally forgot about this evening coming up this weekend!

2007 Off-Road Expo Presented by Toyota returns to Pomona!

Nation's Largest Off-Road Consumer Products Show Series Returns to Southern California to Demo Hottest Off-Road Toys for Enthusiasts

WHAT:
Trucks, sand buggies, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, rock crawlers, Jeeps, accessories and thousands of off-road enthusiasts will roll into the Pomona Fairplex for the eighth annual 2007 Off-Road Expo presented by Toyota. Off-road enthusiasts from all across the West will not want to miss this two-day off-road extravaganza, which showcases all the latest toys, technologies, gear and accessories from hundreds of national and local exhibitors. In addition to all the off-road vehicles, accessories and show discounts, there will be amazing live-action entertainment including freestyle motocross demos and RockCross rockcrawling racing events. New this year will be a Festival component that will include live bands, a beer garden and special fun area just for kids. There will also be a "Baja 1000" 40th anniversary display and much more.

Admission to the event is $12 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and children 5 and under are free. Food and drink will be available for purchase on-site. Tickets may be purchased at the box office during the expo (cash only) or in advance by visiting the official Web site at www.offroadexpo.com (http://www.offroadexpo.com).

WHEN:
Saturday, October 6, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, October 7, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

WHERE:
Pomona Fairplex
1101 W. McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768

WHO:
Thousands of off-road fans will be on hand to see all the latest off-road innovations, shop for new toys that the whole family can use, enjoy the incredible demos and take advantage of some great show discounts. In addition to the thousands of spectators and guests, off-road manufacturers, dealers and distributors will be on-site to demonstrate and educate attendees on all the latest vehicles and accessories.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit: www.offroadexpo.com

neliconcept
10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
i want like 100 pictures of this from whoever goes, oh and if anyone gets a ton of free crap, send some my way :)

Seanz0rz
10-01-2007, 09:48 PM
im going to try to make it out there this weekend, depends on if i get my center console somewhat done before then,

if i go it will be saturday. pm me if you are thinking about going.

YotaGirl
10-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Justin and I are going on Saturday. I'll bring my camera! ;)

Sean what time on Sat would you be going? Maybe we can all meet up...

Seanz0rz
10-01-2007, 11:26 PM
not sure yet, what time were you going to be there, i can show up just about anytime.

YotaGirl
10-01-2007, 11:29 PM
We haven't really decided yet either. Justin doesn't get home from work until 2:30 in the morning on Sat so we probably won't be getting there at 9am. Maybe more like 10:30 or so.

BruceTS
10-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I'll be there first thing Saturday morning.....

cplvc
10-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm planning to go Sunday but if work calls I'll go Saturday, either day most probably around 10 AM.

04 Rocko Taco
10-03-2007, 12:27 PM
They need to have one of these on the east coast, and i emailed them to tell them so. lol

Seanz0rz
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
sorry guys, im out. next year for sure!