PDA

View Full Version : the smoldering embers of illegal immigration

fustercluck
10-03-2007, 07:35 AM
Flag of Mexico Flown Illegally Over Reno Business

Oct 2, 2007 04:54 PM MDT

Mexican Flag Flown Illegally Over Local Business

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Knight, News 4

This afternoon we received a call from a viewer who said a business near downtown Reno was flying a Mexican flag above an American flag... which is in fact illegal.

This, after photos and comments about the flag were posted on Craigslist this morning. When we were able to have a photographer go and check everything out we found the story to be true.

It also didn t take long before the situation provoked a strong reaction. We are now going to show you , unedited, what happened. Click on the video to see what happened.

http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7156726

^^^^^^^^^click the link and watch the vid clip^^^^^^^^^

Cebby
10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
"Do you have a comment on what happened?"

Shop owner muttering... "no habla english" :laugh:

If they press charges against the vet, the smoldering embers will be that guy's store.

04 Rocko Taco
10-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Amen to that Mike.

gilby4runner
10-03-2007, 09:01 AM
They are no longer showing the clip. I can only imagine what the whole story is but just the fact of flying the flags that way pisses me off. "no hablo english"....bull Common sense should tell him that he are wrong. I want to start the CS Police... If you are wrong and common sense tell you this you should go to the hole!!!!

fustercluck
10-03-2007, 10:59 AM
They are no longer showing the clip. I can only imagine what the whole story is but just the fact of flying the flags that way pisses me off. "no hablo english"....bull Common sense should tell him that he are wrong. I want to start the CS Police... If you are wrong and common sense tell you this you should go to the hole!!!!

Here's an active link...

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6314

gilby4runner
10-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Wow... i agree with that man! To bad i am sure some on the left will find a way to have him arrested for stealing the flag or "hurting the feelings" of the store owner

Ric
10-03-2007, 06:43 PM
I love that guy, I think I would have punched that mexican in the face.

oly884
10-03-2007, 07:46 PM
We need more people like that here!

fustercluck
10-03-2007, 08:00 PM
He may face charges for theft, I hear...

Ric
10-03-2007, 10:15 PM
He may face charges for theft, I hear... you gotta be kidding :headscratch:

Bob98SR5
10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
sweet. that old man is the shiznit. good for him standing up for America

and you know what? i hope that good old man gets charged. why? because it will probably make national news and expose/bring more attention to these sh#tbag la raza "this was our land!" pieces of #### who desecrate our flag and our country. living in LA, you see this crap every day. about everyone here in LA has good, decent American friends of Mexican descent. but its sh#tbags like this guy who give good Mexican Americans a bad image. i hope Mr. "no habla engles" becomes the center of a serious backlash and poster child for all thats wrong with idiots like this who come into our country and thumb their noses at America