PDA

View Full Version : FS 92 4Runner $1k

^VooDoo^
10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
For finacial reasons Im giving up on the offroad fun and the Runner hasnt helped so its going on the block.
So this is the list.
I got it at 86K and drive it hard all the time, I changed the oil every 2k need or not.

92 4Runner SR5 V6 5spd 305K and never a HG.
Interior is in great shape except a hole in the drivers seat and where the heels of the shoes wear the floor below the peddles.
Bodywise there is 1 or 2 tiny dings ( Its a wonder theres not more since the places Ive taken it ) Rear bumper doesnt count and one or two spots starting rust on the roof, There are 2 4" cracks going up from the rear window past the wing, This happen from the Safari rack I used to have.
The paint is seriously faded and blasted (metalflake green) the hood shows laqurechecking but no rust damage.
Engine runs hard still even with a bad Knocksensor.

Mods, OSR, Still uses the factory aircleaner.

Aftermarket.

TJM bullbumper with Warn 8k winch.
Torsionbars, I forgot the mfg but there 1.25" dia and redpainted.
Rear lvler springs, Part of the suspention kit dont remember , It will hold 1000LBS and ride nice, 1500LBS and it stats to squat again.
4.56 Locker front, Warn premium hubs.
4.56 open rear with about 8kmi on it.
New radiator
3 pod gauges under the ashtray, AF, VacuumBoost and Fuelpressure (Nice)

Not so good things.

Cracked windsheild (8yrs now) but it doesnt creap even after all the trails Ive been on.
Rear window goes up and down fine but defrost etching has been worn off from time and use.
Front suspention bushing are just starting to show signs of wear.
Engine seals except HG are weatherd/aged and are starting to leak.

Extras.
Rear axles and 3rd (4.56 ring and pinion gears) Ill throw in the broken peace of crap ARB locker diff.
Front CV joints and streering rods.
New and used balljoints.
old OSR part.
4 15" rims, Aluminum w tires, 2 are brand new Big O" , 31", It has 32" BFG MT's on the truck now.
1st gen rollbar, Its been cut to fit a 2nd gen but the plate are not weilded on yet.
Other assorted parts like O2 sensors, fuel pumps and injectors.
Nerfbars, 1 needs weilding.

Its been my daily driver and for 2 weeks with no Knocksensor (8mpg is harsh), Was going to part but I dont have time or storage, All must go.

$1000.00
See my user info for picture.
PM or 626-943-9923
Loren

ADH8796
10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Wish you lived closer

^VooDoo^
10-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Forgot, TI havent put a picture of mine on this site.

Good Times
10-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Loren!

Good to see you here and bummer on the 4runner :( If you need a place to store it and part it I can help you out. I've got some spare (sort of) space for you. Just hate to see it go for such a steal. If you do part it I call dibs on the winch :)

good luck!

Edit - shoot, you know what let me call you this weekend (if it's ok). I'll pm you my #

^VooDoo^
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks to some good Yota friends the sale is off.

Good Times
10-22-2007, 08:59 PM
wow you're quick on updating this thread aren't ya ;)

MTL_4runner
10-23-2007, 08:52 AM
That truck was way too nice to be only letting it go for $1k, glad you decided to keep it! :thumbup: