PDA

View Full Version : Rear Suspension TSB for '05-'07 Tacomas done

slosurfer
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I had the rear suspension TSB done yesterday on the Tacoma. They replaced the old 3leaf pack and put on new 4leaf packs. They also replaced all 4 shocks. I haven't really got to drive it yet to see if there is a difference, but on the couple of dips around the block that I hit, seemed to handle them better. Really the big difference should be when I have a load in it. It was bottoming out like crazy on the June Lake trip and there really was not much weight on it then.

I was really surprised that mine got done so quickly and wasn't a hassle. I took it in within a week or so of them adding the '07's to the TSB. Took less than 3 weeks to get parts in and they had it for a day. Some in other parts of the country have had their springs on backorder for awhile, so I don't know what the deal is with some of us getting parts quicker. Anyways, I just wanted to let all you '07 owners know that we are now included in the TSB.

MTL_4runner
11-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Some in other parts of the country have had their springs on backorder for awhile, so I don't know what the deal is with some of us getting parts quicker.

California is a major center for importing parts so you'll usually get them before anyone else in the country would.