PDA

View Full Version : New to site, hello from Buffalo New York

jerbear
01-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Hello all
New to the site. I hope to continue my "Toyota" education here. Been to other sites and they have been most helpful, but I am now looking for information on a possible 1UZFE swap and as Cebby's online stalker (just Kidding) I ended up here. I hope everyone here is as helpful and knowledgeable as I have become accustomed too. Both vehicles on the road right now are DD's and I use the boards to find out info on service related issues and some mild upgrades. I can't always afford to take the girls into the stealership and I actually enjoy turning a wrench and solving a problem from time to time. I look forward to asking questions that have already been asked, even after I search, and adding my .02 from time to time.
Now where is the thread on Cebby's 1UZFE swap into his 4Runner, and no I haven't searched for it yet.
Later
Jerry

Cebby
01-05-2008, 09:02 AM
What's up Jerry? I guess the restraining order wasn't a deterrent, huh? :laugh:

My thread is here (http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=107.msg31514). I haven't done anything on it for a while, but a have a new years resolution to get it on the road by March.

Welcome to UltimateYota!!

Good Times
01-05-2008, 11:15 AM
welcome aboard!

bigwapitijohnny
01-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Welcome to UY...you have found the best place for yota info.

Regards,

BWJ

Bob98SR5
01-05-2008, 10:57 PM
jer,

welcome to UY

bob

YotaGirl
01-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Welcome to UY! You'll love this site.