PDA

View Full Version : SD Crew: 3Feb Coyote Canyon w/Adv 4x4

ecchamberlin
02-01-2008, 06:30 PM
THis is posted on another site I wheel with Adventure4x4.net. Thought I would post it here also to see if anybody wanted to head out for a fun trail.

When: Sunday 03 Feb meeting at the Ramona Albersons at 0900. Depart 0915.

Where: Run will be Coyote Canyon Trails near Borrego Springs

What: This run should be moderate and take us through some desert sand, water crossings and some rocks. What more can you ask for in a single trail?

Anybody want to go play?

randver
02-01-2008, 08:18 PM
im in. posted on adv4x4

ecchamberlin
02-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Nobody else?

Super Bowl what?

Bumpin...

freejake3
02-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the invite EC - got babysitting duty while my lady works. Have fun and watch out for the high water mark at the third crossing - I believe it took out my idler pulley on my last go out there........Oh yeah - take some pics to post up

randver
02-02-2008, 03:15 PM
babysitting duty. bring them with you. thats what the rest of us do.

ecchamberlin
02-02-2008, 05:20 PM
No he is literally baby sitting dude. Gabe didn't get out on the trails until almost 2years old.

Got you Andy. Sucks about your idler man. Will have to remember to put the deck plate in also. Hydro locking is bad!

I have actually been wheeling quite a bit lately but with the adv4x4 group. Since I did post this here to though I will do an after action report here to. There are at least 4 from the other site going.

freejake3
02-02-2008, 05:57 PM
babysitting duty. bring them with you. thats what the rest of us do.

My 7yr old is good to go but the 8mos. old baby girl would be way too much -
even for my superhuman skills.

EC - glad to hear you are getting out on the trail. I missed seeing you for
Super 10. I was going to check out Pinyon Wash (heading south from the 78) this weekend but re-scheduled that for a couple of weeks down the road. Will let all know how the trail is for future trips. I need to register over at ad4x4 - seems like a good group of folks.

Fixed the AC idler bearing today - piece of cake.

randver
02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
lol already put my deckplate in, so i would not forget it again :thumbup:.and after seeing how much mud made it under my hood :headscratch: i really wish i had had it in last time we went out.