PDA

View Full Version : Mas posts per pagina por favor

SD4runner
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
On multi page threads, can we have an option to show all the posts, rather than on seperate pages?

I don't know why, but, even with my 500 kbs/sec DSL, Ultimateyota.com loads very slow for me. Probably an East coast server? Browsing through multi paged threads tends to take a while.

04 Rocko Taco
02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
I have no problem browsing through at all, but a view all posts would be nice... let's see what we can do... I dont know if its an option on the software we use...

Seanz0rz
02-07-2008, 08:52 AM
cant answer the question at hand, but the server is quite snappy, even on my horribly slow connection at school (so slow in fact, if there are pictures, i get up and make a sammich and watch tv). you might want to check that you are using www.ultimateyota.com, and maybe clear cookies and cache in your browser while your at it.

4runnersurf
02-07-2008, 08:53 AM
That would be awesome, I view the posts mainly at work and it takes awhile.

Cebby
02-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I could not find an add-in that allows that for SMF. Doesn't look like vB has that ability either.

I've got to believe the speed issues that some of you are experiencing is due to some switches/routers somewhere between the servers and you. I've had mostly good speed aside from the handful of outages we've experienced since we've been up and running.

For those wondering, our servers are in the midwest. :D

4LowLocked
02-08-2008, 05:34 AM
I know many vB versions allow you to specify under your profile settings how many posts are displayed per page (Default, 10, 20, 50). This is my first forum experience with SMF so I dont know if it does it or not

Cebby
02-08-2008, 08:32 AM
I vaguely remember seeing that on a vB install before too, but couldn't find it after searching through a number of current installations. Maybe it was an old feature that they ditched?