PDA

View Full Version : Who Does Ultimateyota want to be the next President?

gabe
02-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Let's find out who the President would be if Ultimateyota decided...

xonetruthcrewx
02-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Ron Paul Revolution FTW!

Bob98SR5
02-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Fuster

DHC6twinotter
02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Huckabee! I really like the dude...seems like someobody that is going to stick to what he believes in and isn't going to change his mind just to please the will of some people. :D

AxleIke
02-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Voting Fuster

Thanks for starting up a drama fest here too. It'll be great to see some serious pissing matches started over this bullshit.

This used to be a truck forum.

Keep up the good work.

gabe
02-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Fuster

Voting Fuster

Thanks for starting up a drama fest here too. It'll be great to see some serious pissing matches started over this bullshit.

This used to be a truck forum.

Keep up the good work.

Okay, what is "Fuster"?
I have no idea...

DHC6twinotter
02-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Okay, what is "Fuster"?
I have no idea...

Fuster is short for Fustercluck, one of the members here. Sorta known for his great writing style and whit. :D

slosurfer
02-22-2008, 07:41 PM
This should just be one of those "vote and don't post" type of threads. :flipoff: I would have voted for Fuster. :king:

Good Times
02-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Fuster it is!

gabe
02-22-2008, 07:51 PM
This should just be one of those "vote and don't post" type of threads. :flipoff: I would have voted for Fuster. :king:

ya, I wasn't expecting replies... maybe everyone can be nice.... :)

oly884
02-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Fuster FTW!

calrockx
02-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Ron Paul Revolution FTW!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tankota
02-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Of couse fuster gets added after I've already voted :hillbill:

Good Times
02-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I changed it so you can update the vote :)

fustercluck
02-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I accept. Now y'all need to kneel at my throne and rub my bunions...

...and buy me guns. :hillbill:

Okay, no more taxes and hot babes for all!

slosurfer
02-22-2008, 08:39 PM
:lol: Who put Bob on there? He must be there for the :gay2: vote. :flipoff:

YotaFun
02-22-2008, 08:46 PM
LOL!!!
FUSTER HAS MY VOTE!

fustercluck
02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
....and free Rex Quon Do lessons for the disadvantaged.....

slosurfer
02-22-2008, 08:55 PM
no matter who wins, it will still be a fustercluck :hillbill:

YotaFun
02-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Fuster what will you do for us off-roaders who are having issues affording modifications for your Trucks, and Sport Utility Vehicles? :D

Bob98SR5
02-22-2008, 09:07 PM
(damnit, fuster is beating me...time to pull out the bag of dirty political tricks...)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w177/bob98sr5/4Runner/fuster.jpg

fustercluck
02-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Fuster what will you do for us off-roaders who are having issues affording modifications for your Trucks, and Sport Utility Vehicles? :D

I promise to install new Bonne Bell glitter lip gloss dispensers in the bathrooms....

and for those who qualify for special concessions, I pledge to make the rich pay their fair share of your SAS and cross-over steering with hydro assist.....

...I promise nothing to the Jeep owners but frequent and costly repair bills...

fustercluck
02-22-2008, 09:09 PM
...and Bob, my package is much more ....uh susbstantial than that!

YotaFun
02-22-2008, 10:05 PM
LMAO!!!

Tankota
02-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Awesome :D we should start our own political party. We already have everything that a good party needs.

- Lots of campain promises :smokin:
- False claims... HAHA :rofl:
- Scandalous pictures with celebrities :lol:
- To the death supportors :love:

- Skued and altered voting tactics :hillbill:

Someone want to come up with a campain theme song. Wheres DEATHRUNNER when you need him? :guitar:

fustercluck
02-23-2008, 09:50 AM
If I legalize pot, will they love me then?

Paul H.
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Fuster all the way.

4runnerchevy
02-24-2008, 04:45 AM
Del Albright :thumbup:

surf4runner
02-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Okay, no more taxes and hot babes for all!

your lack of eloquence may persuade my vote...for bob :flipoff:

but if the babes are smokin hot (and legal pot), then youz gots yerself a deal :booya:

fustercluck
02-25-2008, 11:47 PM
That constituent looks like she'd ride ya hard and put ya away wet....

...so to speak. :hillbill:

jrallan26
02-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Fuster,

Who is going to be your running mate? Wabbit?

BruceTS
02-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Fuster,

Duh!!!!! his 4Runner.......

fustercluck
02-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Fuster,

Nah, I'll select a complimentary strength....still considering the short list. Will post the Veep in a few minutes.

fustercluck
02-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Well after extensively evasive consultation with the first lady- she who must be obeyed- the formidable Mrs Fuster, The final selection has been made: Ladies and gentlemen, the Vice President of the US....Lara Croft

http://www.impawards.com/2001/posters/lara_croft_tomb_raider.jpg

Hey, she likes H&K's Hehe.

jrallan26
02-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Nice choice!!

fustercluck
02-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Yeah. She has nice guns...

http://www.comicbookhotties.com/images/angelina-jolie-lara-croft/large/angelina-jolie-pic-11.jpg

fustercluck
02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
From Vice President Jolie:

Angelina Jolie: US Must Stay In Iraq
February 29, 2008 8:01 AM

In a Washington Post op-ed all-but-ignored by most of the media, actress and United Nations High Commission for Refugees goodwill ambassador Angelina Jolie writes seems to make the case against an immediate withdrawal of US troops from Iraq.

"My visit left me even more deeply convinced that we not only have a moral obligation to help displaced Iraqi families, but also a serious, long-term, national security interest in ending this crisis," she writes.

"Today's humanitarian crisis in Iraq -- and the potential consequences for our national security -- are great. Can the United States afford to gamble that 4 million or more poor and displaced people, in the heart of Middle East, won't explode in violent desperation, sending the whole region into further disorder?

"What we cannot afford, in my view, is to squander the progress that has been made. ...As for the question of whether the surge is working, I can only state what I witnessed: U.N. staff and those of non-governmental organizations seem to feel they have the right set of circumstances to attempt to scale up their programs. And when I asked the troops if they wanted to go home as soon as possible, they said that they miss home but feel invested in Iraq. They have lost many friends and want to be a part of the humanitarian progress they now feel is possible…"

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/02/angelina-jolie.html

Bob98SR5
02-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Rant for the day and who won't be the next President: my ignorant, Bush hating coworker:

So today, we were having a birthday lunch for some co-workers. one of my co-workers is one of those chatty, know-it-all types who has an annoying habit of spewing stupid sh#t about stuff he knows nothing about. So today's topic (instead of keeping the conversation light hearted about 3 people's birthday) was how my co-worker was so mad at Bush for being an oil man and raising gas prices. I was trying so hard not to get into a political debate at work, but then he starts spewing even more ignorant stuff like "Cheney is behind all of this" and that "Bush doesnt even know gas prices are $4.00"...so i couldnt take it anymore so i said "Ok (insert ignorant f'g coworker's name), youre saying taht Bush and Cheney are *soley* responsible for rising gas prices? He says "Yeah, because he's an oil man and benefitting his own pocket and his friends". So i said "Ok, so if he's an oilman, then how does he not know retail gas prices like you said? and by the way, read the transcript...theres more to it." (you can see the grins of people at the table). So he says "Well, you know, thats how it is, Republicans support only big oil..." So i cut him off and said "why dont you look at where oil company's political campaign contributions go, tell me that they just go 100% to Republicans and then I'll believe you" So he says "Well you know, thats how it is...when Republicans are in power, they give tax breaks to oil companies". I said "you know (name), businesses PERIOD like Repulbicans because they give tax breaks to stimulate the economy...its called supply side economics." Now people are starting to enjoy this and he starts to deflate and say "OH SO YOURE A REPUBLICAN, huh?!?!" ANd i said, "A. i'm not a repulican and that has nothing to do with the FACTS. and B, i'm challenging your ...umm...facts."

Co-worker = 0
Bob_98SR5 = 1

Thanks for listening. Just pisses me off, these f'g ignorant asses.

AxleIke
02-29-2008, 08:10 PM
LOL. Tard.

Next time tell him the whole truth. Oil companies are businesses. They run like any other business. There is a board of directors, and there are share holders. The job of the board of directors is to keep share holders happy by keeping shares up. Oil companies have been seeing record profit margins because we, citizens of America, buy a shitload of oil.

Now, it would also appear that your dipshit coworker has his head up his ass as well. If he didn't, he would have realized that there are several OTHER countries who have recently had economic booms. One of which is CHINA. You will probably have to remind him that THERE ARE OVER A BILLION people living in China. As much as Americans buy oil, the Chinese are buying it even faster. This is known as demand.

There is only so much oil being pumped out of the ground. This is known as a supply.

So, simple economics tells us the following: When you INCREASE demand, without changing supply, you get a RISE in prices.

So, this means that, if American oil companies are going to continue to deliver RECORD profit margins to their share holders, they are going to damn well have to raise the price of oil. That makes gas more expensive.

This is in NO WAY a plug for the current administration, I am square in the FUSTER camp. But your co worker is a retard, like most Americans, (likely me as well, although stupid people never really know, do they?).

Bob98SR5
02-29-2008, 08:22 PM
yeah, total f'tard. i walked by his desk an hour or two later, he turned around quickly to see who it was, but when he saw me, he looked away quickly. haha. you know, my feeeling is is that if you bring that ignorant sh#t to the table and talk politics, you better have at least some facts and not rhetoric.

fustercluck
03-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I'll ask my defense minister to have your coworker assassinated by Blackwater and replaced with an exact robotic replica.....which of course votes conservative and burns fossil fuels.