PDA

View Full Version : New Georgia 4runner

dbcox
02-29-2008, 06:06 AM
Another new georgian here. I am over on the east side of atlanta toward Augusta. I recently got my first toyota imnew to yotas but not wheeling i have had,bought and sold various 4x4s mostly old body chevys and jeeps. I just got rid of a jeep and acquired the 4runner. Its going to be my DD, hunting truck,and mild trail rig. Iwanted something well rounded and i needed comfort and a back seat,we have a new baby.Besides my wifes car i had nothing to haul her in so i found a 97 4runner. I love it. I want to build a trail rig so i might be looking for an older staight axle runner. I told my wife the baby wanted it. i also have a 1999 z71 alsmost stock i have ford keys on the front and 285 bfgs with the programmer and intake. It has never been offroad :screwy:
My main project has been my 1974 baja bug(DD until the 4runner)it has a 2110cc engine,dual 40 weber carbs, a built ranco tranny with a super diff and front disc brakes. It is a handful running dirt roads. the few that are left. talk to yall soon :thumbup: Also thanx Rocko Taco for the info

04 Rocko Taco
02-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Glad to see you over here bud!!! Always good to have another georgian on the boards!

4runnerchevy
02-29-2008, 06:15 AM
Welcome UY!

Good Times
02-29-2008, 08:26 PM
welcome aboard!