PDA

View Full Version : Petaluma Prius owners vandalized...

Good Times
04-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Any of ya guys living in Petaluma, CA with Prius' (Pri, Priu? crap I dunno how you pluralize a Prius) get vandalized? I saw it on the news and felt bad for the owners and never thought if any one of us were victimized by this rampage. So all of ya guys coo?

Not sure why someone would such a thing but I did hear some crazy theories such as the deaf members attacked them because you can't hear em or something like that. Strange but that was one theory one of the news station said which really cracked me up like crazy.

If any of ya got hit, sorry man :( just plain sucks!

neliconcept
04-17-2008, 12:09 AM
what is the point, are they hybrid haters?

Seanz0rz
04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
its prii, haha i think. thats what i call them. (pre eye)

ive been cussed at, truck has been spit on, ive been cut off, etc. by people angry i drive something that gets 18mpg. ohwell...

could be they got hit because most prius drivers seem to be very smug about their car (south park episode anyone?) (and yes i know not every one is, but some are, and thats enough)

as for the blind issue, theres a bill in congress that would set the min level of sound a car makes. i think this is a great idea, i nearly got run over by a hybrid escape because i never heard it coming around a blind corner in a parking lot.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/environment/la-fi-blind9apr09,1,5178808.story

its horrible that any ones car got vandalized. if i find the guy that egged my truck and ruined the paint, he better hope the cops get him before i do. you got a problem? come talk to me about it, dont egg my vehicle or bash in my bumper.

tulsa_sr5
04-17-2008, 05:35 AM
That settles it, first mod when we get our prius in a few years,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9q37AvbKxA

drguitarum2005
04-17-2008, 10:10 AM
ive been cussed at, truck has been spit on, ive been cut off, etc. by people angry i drive something that gets 18mpg. ohwell...

one of the many reasons you won't ever catch me in california ;)

Good Times
04-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Sean are you sure they're pissed off at you cuz you drive a 18mpg vehicle or because you drive like a granny? ;) I just think people are rude drivers here in Kali so it really doesn't matter what you drive they'll still give you the :flipoff:

Seanz0rz
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
"[expletive deleted] you for driving a [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] truck! you are ruining our environment, you little [expletive deleted]"

i dont think the was mad because i was parking towards the end of the lot at target. and he was in a prius.

Good Times
04-17-2008, 05:58 PM
Sean you're just special :) I've never gotten those comments in my truck. I just get strange stares... Not sure what to make of it but I figure they're just shocked to see the strange truck next to them :)