PDA

View Full Version : Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

cplvc
04-17-2008, 08:53 AM
For anyone interested, I got this in an e-mail today.
-------------------------------------
Saturday April 19, 2008 2:00 p.m. local time
at your local 4 Wheel Parts Store

4 Wheel Parts will be offering a Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" tech seminar to help educate off road enthusiasts with the proper techniques and practices in off road-related tasks.

When: Saturday April 19, 2008 2:00 p.m. local time
Who: 4 Wheel Parts and You
Where: Any One of Our 60 retail locations
What: Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

Winch Basics 101 will offer a comprehensive
overview of the following:
Winch Safety Proper Winch Techniques
Winch Maintenance
Winching Etiquette
Learn the basics of how a winch works

clicky (http://www.4wheelparts.com/stores/store-locator.aspx?utm_source=04-17-08_store_area&utm_medium=email)
---------------------------------
**I'm not endorsing them or anything, just sharing info**
**Please check with your local store before showing up** :)

BruceTS
04-17-2008, 09:47 AM
hehe, just come wheelin with me.... I'll teach you how to winch!

cplvc
04-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Sounds good Bruce :thumbup: I've been looking for an opportunity to wheel with you...I have a lot to learn when it comes to wheelin.

Man after reading and seeing the recovery video of you and Charles @ rowher flat, I would definitely take lessons from you.

Ric
04-18-2008, 11:19 PM
what a joke, I went to the one here in Denver, what a waist of an evening. :shake:
You already know more just by hanging out here, lol and they talked about great "one day special pricing" :gay:
Take Bruce up on the offer, you will have more fun, hang out with a cool guy, and learn more than wat they will teach you there.

cplvc
04-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the warning Ric, I won't waste my time with this. I'll wait and learn from Bruce. I'd figured they'll try to sell something while you're there. So I guess it was more of a sales pitch then a training seminar :headscratch:.