PDA

View Full Version : 97 LC cup holders

LandCruisers4life
05-28-2008, 04:58 PM
has anyone added cup holders on their 80 series LC? I need some and am looking for ideas, thanks for any help.....my idea is in the flip up console to have it where I can flip it up and there be a flush 4 cup holder, cup holder, ill try to attach some pics

in the first pic I outlined the console

in the second pic I attempted to illistrate my idea, when the console is shut the cup holders are flush with the console so that it doesnt get in the way

cooldry
05-29-2008, 08:47 AM
that's a pretty good idea. I think i'll try it. But there is an insert you can get for your LC that goes in that slot above the radio. i just can't get myself to pay the $70 for that cheap piece of plastic.

WOW!!! :confused: are those the original seats? They look great for a 97.

LandCruisers4life
05-30-2008, 06:33 PM
that's a pretty good idea. I think i'll try it. But there is an insert you can get for your LC that goes in that slot above the radio. i just can't get myself to pay the $70 for that cheap piece of plastic.

WOW!!! :confused: are those the original seats? They look great for a 97.

I would get that but I have a 7 inch cd/tv/radio/dvd player right under it and would hate to spil something on it...and yes those are the origional seats, thats the main reason I bought this truck it was in such great condition

LandCruisers4life
06-16-2008, 09:29 PM
well I fabed some for the front and back and ill post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to get'em on the computer (i dropped my digital camera in the water)