PDA

View Full Version : Northridge Toyota Parts

Bob98SR5
05-28-2008, 11:02 PM
RAFA at Northridge Toyota Parts

Handled email and shipping very quickly. Was pleasant on the phone. Order arrived within 2 days of last contact over the phone. It helps to live only 30 miles away :)

Seanz0rz
05-28-2008, 11:18 PM
like my signature says, i love NTP!!! they have excellent customer service. one order, a replacement axle fill bolt was left out, but upon calling i received it very quickly! they are a great business and i will always buy from them. i just wished i lived closer so i could pick up parts, but their shipping has always been great! and the price! its amazing!

surf4runner
05-29-2008, 02:34 PM
always get good service there!

being close def helps :D

Robinhood4x4
05-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Ditto, got an alarm from them for my 2007 4runner. Good people.

2ndGen
05-30-2008, 05:19 PM
after reading all your plugs, i just called Rafa ordered a set of plugs and wires, need to do a tune up soon. great guy. his plugs' price is cheaper than the local autoparts store's.

dontdo_that
05-30-2008, 09:11 PM
how do you guys buy parts from NTP? i can't seem to find an online parts catalog type thing on their flash ridden webpage. Do you just call them and give them a part number and their price happens to be as low as those found at 1sttoyotaparts.com and trdparts4u.com ?

slosurfer
05-30-2008, 09:40 PM
how do you guys buy parts from NTP? i can't seem to find an online parts catalog type thing on their flash ridden webpage. Do you just call them and give them a part number and their price happens to be as low as those found at 1sttoyotaparts.com and trdparts4u.com ?

Put in a parts request here. (http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&board=147.0) Or PM Rafa@NTP or call them or email them. Let them know what you want and they'll get you a quote. :thumbup:

I didn't even have part numbers for the parts for my van and Rafa searched for some things for me. :thumbup:

dontdo_that
05-30-2008, 09:43 PM
sweet thanks chris. I was half expecting to find like an online parts database but wasn't sure if I was looking in the right place. I'll have to order from NTP next time I get something cause I'm tired of waiting for shipping from 1sttoyotaparts :-P

Seanz0rz
05-31-2008, 01:24 PM
i often dont have part numbers for items i order, no problem getting the correct part from them! ( i do usually call knowing exactly what i need though)