PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Section

slosurfer
04-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Could we possibly look into haveing a "trailer section" possibly under camping and exploring.  It could be for offroad trailer builds, info on tent trailers, military trailers, etc...  I for example have a military trailer that I want to build up into a self contained camping unit. Right now it is great offroad and holds plenty of stuff.  Has more clearance than the 4runner and has a pivoting pintle ring.  Anyways  :flipoff: keep up the good work. I don't care what they say you guys aren't  :gay: (except for those top gay guys) :D

oly884
04-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Check out under the "outfitting" thread. That's probably the best place for it.

Oh, and as to the top gay reference: :flipoff:

bamachem
04-01-2007, 02:08 PM
down the road if it looks like we need a dedicated section, then we'll certainly make one and move the relative threads over. for now, oly's on the money w/ the location.

slosurfer
04-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Sounds good. :thumbup:

Robinhood4x4
04-01-2007, 08:47 PM
So basically, what andy and oly said, was :flipoff:

slosurfer
04-01-2007, 08:52 PM
:lol: :flipoff: :flipoff: :argue:

garrett
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM
:lol: admin abuse!

Smitherz
04-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Trailer section would be cool. Everyone has one and lots of people have some pretty tricked out trailers.

oly884
04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Trailer section would be cool. Everyone has one and lots of people have some pretty tricked out trailers.

People also have some pretty tricked out campers, roof top tents, canopies, and so on.

Unless there's a very large number of people with ONLY trailers, we'll keep it in one section.

slosurfer
04-06-2007, 05:33 PM
A trailer section would help pull in some of the landcruiser crowd. At SNT there were tons of trailers. But I understand the need to see if there is a following or not. Hopefully my build will help pull in some of those cruiser guys who have already done builds.

oly884
04-06-2007, 06:00 PM
A trailer section would help pull in some of the landcruiser crowd. At SNT there were tons of trailers. But I understand the need to see if there is a following or not. Hopefully my build will help pull in some of those cruiser guys who have already done builds.

As we said, if we get a lot of requests for trailers and a ton of posts in the "outfitting" section, then we'll do it. I would be surprised if people don't join here just because there isn't a trailer section. Also, a lot of the things that can be done to trailers can be done to many other sleeping "platforms" (eg. campers, roof top tents, and so on)

However, there is only one trailer thread in there, and we're already getting suggestions that there are too many sections.

Good Times
04-06-2007, 06:12 PM
chris, get me a trailer and i'll see if i can work some magic on making a section ;)

i have one in mind in norcal but the banker is telling me no right now :( maybe you can do some convincing for me next time we get together!

slosurfer
04-06-2007, 06:26 PM
:lol: :flipoff: I can show her all the cool stuff you can now drag along on trips, heck you can even bring toys along for the kids :tapedshut: