PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Anyone from Finland? Time for a trip home.

Cebby
06-03-2008, 08:39 PM
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688689

Bahahaha

Good Times
06-03-2008, 09:05 PM
eh not enough stars for me to see it. boo!

Cebby
06-03-2008, 09:44 PM
eh not enough stars for me to see it. boo!

Huh?

Those wild and crazy Fins....

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/bizarre-forms-of-protests-mimosa-pales-vagina-taxi

http://www.trendhunter.com/images/phpthumbnails/19332_1_468.jpeg

Finnish artist Mimosa Pale says she is sick of all the phallic symbols lying around and tired of the way women have historically been downgraded by men. As a result, she built the vagina bike taxi. Now, three days out of the week, Pale invites residents of Helsinki, the Finnish capital, to ride along in her taxi which looks like a gigantic, pink vagina with pubic hair, clitoris and the rest of it all.

I don’t have a clue what Ms. Pale wants to achieve by giving folks rides around the city in giant female genitalia. Is she seeking to provide people, especially men, with a very vivid (and very pink) physical reminder of the part of the female anatomy we were birthed from? I don’t get it. I think the whole thing is hilarious, but perhaps I’m not sufficiently in tune with my own 10 feet tall genitalia.

slosurfer
06-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't have a star either, it won't let me see it.

Good Times
06-03-2008, 09:51 PM
WOW

Seanz0rz
06-03-2008, 09:55 PM
damn you! it was on my list of stuff to post up for tomorrow!!!! i saw it last week (or week before) when it popped up on jalopnik.

slosurfer
06-03-2008, 09:56 PM
:lol: Reminds me of Bob's couch that he was selling on craigslist awhile ago.

Cebby
06-03-2008, 10:05 PM
The posts on Pirate were hilarious. Here are some notables:

It's things like this that make me either very proud or very embarrassed about my family's Finnish heritage.

I'd wheel it though.

Haha that poor artist girl has huge inner lips huh?

Thats it I need to go to Finnland for the summer not Israel.

doesnt really look very ventalated. hate to see what it smells like in there.

Probably like the real thing? They're not very well vented either :grinpimp::laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

I'd hate to see what you try to stick in there.

Ya can't see a smell dumbass. You can only smell it. :flipoff2:

that is one nasty looking snatch....i wonder if she modeled it after her own
:eek::eek::laughing::laughing:

I'd go for a ride in it so I could jerk off and blow my wad all over the inside of her vagina taxi. We'll see how empowered she feels when she's working the squeegie :D

bigfoot is going to run out of the forest and rape that vagina bike... killing all passengers inside.

If it gets hit by a Ford Probe, imagine the possibilities for newspaper headlines!

Probe Ignores Warnings, Penetrates Vagina!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'd still like to blow an epic load into her fake vagina just so she can bitch more about how males are oppressing her :D

Those are made by Volvo's sister company, Vulva. :homer:

you all are just full of knee slappers today :laughing:

How's this for a headline?

"Tanker Truck Spills KY, Long Black Limousine Slams into Vagina"

:)

I wonder if you dressed as a giant penis would she pick you up, and if she helped you into the taxi would that count as a threesome?