PDA

View Full Version : JET Performance ECU

warrior3313
06-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Hey i was wondering if anyone has tried or heard of the Jet Performance Software. I was contemplating on weather or not it is worth it or a good idea. Let me know your thoughts advice and if there is anything else out there like this that is better.

Jet Performance Software

-10-20 more horsepower

-Improve throttle response

-More low-end torque

Until now, no one has been able to figure out a practical way to upgrade the stock chip. But we’ve hooked up with a company that can do that-it takes a few days of vehicle down time, but we know you will find it worthwhile. This software upgrade is a very clean and easy way to add 10-20 horsepower and achieve improved acceleration, quicker throttle response and added torque. Removal of the control unit is easy with simple hand tools, and it takes no more than 45 minutes. Please keep your brackets to prevent loss (trace their position on the Control Unit before you remove them) and follow the simple procedure below for shipping the unit to Jet.

Step 1 Call us at 800-553-2840 between 6:00am and 6:00pm PST to place your order or simply order on line. We’ll take your payment information and send you the Jet upgrade package with everything you will need to ship your Control Unit.

Step 2 Remove the Control Unit from the vehicle and pack it in the supplied shipping container. Fill out the enclosed information sheet with all the necessary information and include it inside the shipping container.

Step 3 Ship the box UPS RED LABEL AIR or FEDERAL EXPRESS OVERNIGHT to the address on the shipping container and insure the package for $1,500.00 (the value of the Control Unit in case it gets lost or damaged).

Step 4 Your Control Unit will be upgraded and shipped to you within 24 hours of the factory receiving it.

Please Note: Unlike some “plug in” installation, your Control Unit requires installation at Jet by their technicians. Please follow the simple steps to expedite your performance Upgrade and keep your “vehicle down time to a minimum. Turn around time is 4 days (not including weekends). Ship your Control Unit on Monday and we’ll have it back to you on Thursday. All Control Units are tested before and after modification. Please do not send a defective unit, as it can not be repaired.

http://www.jetchip.com/Shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?sppp=10&catID=1

4runnerchevy
06-10-2008, 05:28 PM
They have been doing it for years ! You will not get the gains without intake and exhaust upgrades. Beware the smog guy !

warrior3313
06-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Yea i have a TRD cold air Intake and a magnaflow cat back exhaust. I just want to know if anyone has it or has tried it or knows of a better one.