PDA

View Full Version : 5.11 Tactical

TDiddy
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
My order finally arrived today, purchased from Atlantic Tactical.

Ripstop TDU's
Tac-A gloves
Range Bag

And a bonus free travel mug :clap:

Tofer
04-02-2007, 03:38 PM
sweet!

localmotion
04-02-2007, 07:35 PM
I love 5.11 tac stuff! Im going to order a couple pairs of shorts from them! When/if I have a kid, his whole wardrobe will be 5.11 and blackhawk...LOL

Texas Jim
04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
I have ordered 5.11 tactical gear for the last 4 years. I just love the product and you can't beat the wear it will take! compaired to a pair of Dockers at the same kind of money I would much rather have 5.11's

The last time I ordered 5.11 stuff shorts for summer. I ordered from a company called
www.LAPoliceGear.com and they had the product in stock and they also gave me a free 5.11 hat, a watch, (and not a cheep one) and also a cool LA Police Gear Stainless steel mug. Shipping was reasonable and price for the shorts were very comparable to Galls. I also have a 5.11 Tactical vest that I ordered custom last year from a company in Denver that is a class III ballistic vest. You really don't want to know what that puppie cost but, it weighs about 45lbs and is a size 5XLT that they also had to order other big ones for the Denver Tactical Unit of the Denver PD. TJ