PDA

View Full Version : Political Observation-A Marketing Man's Approach for a Class Presentation

Obi..
09-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Ok, came up with this marketing view point a few weeks back, for a Business-School graduate class presentation I had,
and now that more information has come to light I really feel I might just have been more dead-on than even I initially realized.

* I got an "A" for imagination, comedy, and originality, hope you like it.
**It's been cut down to this short bit to just give you all the main gist of the idea.

Why would McCain put Palin on his ticket?

There's many reasons, but with Hilary out, why not try to capture the women's vote, right?

We'll (politely) refer to this in market terms as "The Boob Factor". (Apologies ladies-JNJ/ETC)

Well, look what news has risen to the top, the unappropriated property already built upon.
(Speech goes into other issues, I just am not gonna waste your time listing, discussion, point, counterpoint, closing arguement.)

Who to blame, who to blame, well, blame the person at the top, right, the one who Ok'd everything.

..and

..wait for it...

I give you "The Boob Factor".

hey, regarding the "Boob Factor" analogy you are so right you don't even know it, She is a "Boob", how can you be that potentially naive or stupid, what's next. With your permission I would like to consider passing it onto a collegue at the Comedy Channel-Prof. M....

OK, hopefully this all reads sensibly, and gave you a little chuckle. I won't discuss how we vote, or anything else, just wanted to let you know that if this bit actually gets used by either Stewart or Colbert, you all know who the idiot who came up with it was when it's time to lay blame.

*Disclaimer: I hope I don't get in trouble over this, anywhere. :D

Good Times
09-24-2008, 05:14 PM
At 1:38am it was definitely too late in the evening to laugh. I did chuckle but was in the middle of a poker hand so I couldn't focus heavily on the thread and your pm at the sametime :)

fustercluck
09-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Really? What was he doing to the deck?