PDA

View Full Version : SOLD- (4) almost new 33x12.50 TrXuS M/T's on 15x8 Black Steelies- $750

mastacox
09-29-2008, 10:09 AM
SOLD!

They are (as said in the title) 33x12.50r15 Interco TrXuS M/T's on 15x8 Black Rockcrawlers with 4" backspace (the ones with the circle holes in them). They have Discount Tire Certificates on them which means free rebalancing, flat repair, and tire replacement in case of a blowout or failure (no mileage warantees for obvious reasons).

I will post some pictures tonight. I'll just say these tires are in excellent condition, and still have the rubber whiskers on the sidewalls. I need to sell these tires so they stop taking up space in my garage! I put about 2000 miles on these things before I got a set of "street" tires for the 4Runner.

I'm asking $750 considering their excellent condition and the fact that the tires and rims mounted and everything cost about $1100 brand new.

I will drive these to your door in New Mexico- Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Alamos or possibly outlying areas depending on where it is. I'm also driving to Tucson this coming weekend which means you Arizona guys might be able to get "free shipping" if you buy them this week!