PDA

View Full Version : Apple releases new MacBook and MacBookPro

Good Times
10-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Someone want to buy one the MBP? :clap:

My old PB G4 is a bit outdated and could definitely use an upgrade!

http://images.apple.com/macbookpro/images/overview-gallery1-20081014.png

Source: Apple MacBookPro (http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/)

cooldry
10-14-2008, 01:49 PM
:tapedshut:I need to save up for a new 17 next year. :D

neliconcept
10-14-2008, 01:54 PM
hmm guess that means a trip to the apple store tomorrow to check it out.

mines been having problems and they said if i send it bck in for the last time i get a new one :)

drguitarum2005
10-14-2008, 05:04 PM
dang. i do love my original macbook with the core due but those new ones sure are pirty!

Scuba
10-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Wouldnt mind one at all, too pricey though

mYnAmEiSmUdD
10-15-2008, 11:32 AM

Mac's are pricey but for a good reason. (correct me if i am wrong here) They come with a massive amounts of software that windows/microsoft would never provide with their product. (they can make too much money selling it on the side) Look up the comparable software's that come factory on a mac and then what a PC is missing and you will be baffled.Also. Mac OS is bullet proof as compared to any NTFS operationg system. I guess this is my .02.

Man, It's too bad a bunch of games i want to play are coming out. My gaming desktop system is damn near obsolete. (agp graphics, hella stone age, eh?) I use an old school dell for my portable media needs (inspiron 3700 450 or 500 mhz, 384 mb ram... she's a real snail or tank... errr i mean antique =D ).

No worries. I am mac illiterate. Tried working on my G/F's G4 macbook (or power book?) to no avail. Would like to learn. Maybe i will buy an old macbook to fiddle with.

Hi, im Matt and I am (grudgingly maybe?) a PC. :clap: (hercules! Hercules!!)

Scuba
10-15-2008, 03:46 PM

Mac's are pricey but for a good reason. (correct me if i am wrong here) They come with a massive amounts of software that windows/microsoft would never provide with their product. (they can make too much money selling it on the side) Look up the comparable software's that come factory on a mac and then what a PC is missing and you will be baffled.Also. Mac OS is bullet proof as compared to any NTFS operationg system. I guess this is my .02.

Man, It's too bad a bunch of games i want to play are coming out. My gaming desktop system is damn near obsolete. (agp graphics, hella stone age, eh?) I use an old school dell for my portable media needs (inspiron 3700 450 or 500 mhz, 384 mb ram... she's a real snail or tank... errr i mean antique =D ).

No worries. I am mac illiterate. Tried working on my G/F's G4 macbook (or power book?) to no avail. Would like to learn. Maybe i will buy an old macbook to fiddle with.

Hi, im Matt and I am (grudgingly maybe?) a PC. :clap: (hercules! Hercules!!)

Oh dude, i know what you mean, i think its really stupid for the consumers to have to pay for office suite after they spend 800 or so on a new comp or laptop.

YotaFun
10-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I want one...