PDA

View Full Version : Delete this please.

Obi..
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks.

Good Times
11-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Nope not going South of the border anytime soon.

Good Times
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
It would be cool to go down with some of the Locos Mocos crew but until my 4runner is ready for the abuse I think I'll stay here :)

Not sure who's going actually since I haven't talked to anyone that does normally in about a year lol.

Tankota
11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I wish I was going. Never actually been to a Baja race, but I always drool over the pics and vids that come back.

Tankota
11-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Pay the admission pass for where. I live about 30min from the border. Is there somewhere you can check out all the trucks and stuff? That would be cool.

Yea neat little quote I found somewhere.

Tankota
11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I would love to be able to go. Just dont know where too yet. Are we talking south of the border yet, or is this still on the US side.

Tankota
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I see. I thought you meant that there was something on the US when you said "head to SD and pay the admission pass." haha, I was thinking, well damn, I'm already in SD, where do I go now. :headscratch:

I have couple friends who always go as spectators. They know the Baja back country pretty well and usually catch the racers on several passes.

Its gotta be even better if you can tag along with a team or something of the sort. How many times have you been down for races.