PDA

View Full Version : ammunition accountability act

oly884
01-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Oh joy...

And so it begins...........................LIVE Free or DIE TRYING!!!

Its already started...Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it
seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with
taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana)
requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all
ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.
Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is
coded.

Any privately held un coded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.
(Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every
round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona,
California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland,
Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,
South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

4x4mike
01-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Sucks. Well at least I'm well stocked and should be good through July 1, 2011.

Cebby
01-09-2009, 08:09 AM
He should have made the deadline July 4th 2011 - being how he's such a patriot and all... :shake:

oly884
01-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Actually, this hasn't been passed yet, it's important to let people know about this so we can put a stop to these bills. No one should put up with this, and I'll be dead before they try to take my ammo away.

Sorry, but now that we've got a democratic pres, and a democratic congress it's only a matter of time before they try to pass another bill like this.

By the way, where is the ACLU in all this? Oh, wait, that's right, the ACLU only supports the civil liberties that they like, because that's how the bill of rights are, just a 'pick and choose' sort of document...

2ndGen
01-09-2009, 08:39 AM
so, please tell me those people who make laws for us are smart, right? does anyone with a brain bigger than a pea expect them gangbangers would volunteerly to destroy their "unlawful" ammos by July 1st, 2011, instead kill someone with traceable rounds or switch to axes.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/tonniechengca/509.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/tonniechengca/551.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/tonniechengca/Churchill3.jpg

oly884
01-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Appears that the washington law died before the vote, but it doesn't mean that it won't be tried again...

Keep your eyes out folks for these kinds of things happening.

Tankota
01-09-2009, 09:50 AM
That tax would ad almost $30.00 to a brick of .22lr.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/tonniechengca/509.jpg

Here is another thing that pisses me off to no end.

Is this responsible gun owner ship. :shake: Posting a picture of two handguns with the caption "For those times when you need to vent your frustrations." (not so much you 2ndGen but whoever made that)
Thats just one of the stereotypes that the anti gun lobby is using against us. They're saying American people cant be trusted to own and responsibly carry firearms, because they will just use them at random to vent their frustrations and anger... and that is not responsible gun owner ship!

That has sadly proved to be true at times, but please, lets not brand ourselves with that stereotype.
The same goes for people who shoot signs... But that's another rant altogether. :chair:

CJM
01-09-2009, 10:07 AM
They arent really into the ammunition act so much as our new assault weapons ban. Which basically bans EVERYTHING period besides hunting rifles and shotguns.

If that does happen, I dont think that many will comply this time and a true black market will develop. The politicians use these kinds of laws as ammo, claiming they will make the world a better place. They dont care about them b/c if they want a 9mm FA Uzi they can have it,but we cant.

Disarming the public tho, makes it easier to subvert and dont think for a second that isnt their main goal-it has taken some time but as they install and elect more officials in tune with their overall agenda the easier it becomes. In reality outlawing guns only leads you to what the UK is experiencing atm, they are practically banning knives soon b/c the criminals decided to use them as they are easier, cheaper to get vs guns and now that everyones disarmed they arent afraid at all..

Check this out:
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/010909/new_12245417.shtml
His last words were: "F_ _ _ k that shotgun"
He brought a knife... and an attitude...the coroner brought him a bag....

Even so, shows he has no fear..no imagine if we didnt have anything tyo defend ourselves, guns are the great equalizer.

2ndGen
01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Here is another thing that pisses me off to no end.

Is this responsible gun owner ship. :shake: Posting a picture of two handguns with the caption "For those times when you need to vent your frustrations." (not so much you 2ndGen but whoever made that)
Thats just one of the stereotypes that the anti gun lobby is using against us. They're saying American people cant be trusted to own and responsibly carry firearms, because they will just use them at random to vent their frustrations and anger... and that is not !

That has sadly proved to be true at times, but please, lets not brand ourselves with that stereotype.
The same goes for people who shoot signs... But that's another rant altogether. :chair:

when man(also woman) had a bad day at work or home or any reason, got to the range unload coupe mags off your favorite hand gun, coming out of the range it's a brand new day.

if you are a gun owner, you would understand that poster. it doesn't suggest any irresponsible gun ownership in any form.

i found what it says is very true and funny. that's all.

fustercluck
01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Beware the govt that fears it's citizens. The second amendment is not about hunting or sporting. It is about preventing the incremental imposition of tyranny on a free people. The Constitution delineated our preexistent freedoms and inherent rights. Nearly every law passed by congress since has eroded those freedoms to the point that soon there will be not enough freedom to defend; nor the will nor capacity to do so.

This all boils down to the definition of 'infringe'.

RunnerUp
01-09-2009, 11:49 PM
and these are the reasons why everyone on this site should join the NRA in addition to filling out these forms and calling/emailing/real lettering our representatives on this!

i bet you obama's gestapo wont have to use tracked ammo

drguitarum2005
01-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Criminals prefer unarmed victims

CJM
01-10-2009, 07:18 AM
The NRA these days is a waste, lotta talk and little action.

JPFO on the other hand... RTKBA (im not sure if thats the acronym but the right to keep and bear arms is the name iirc) are more worth it.

Or be like me and send every congress critter tons of mail..

RunnerUp
01-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Criminals prefer unarmed victims

i already knew all politicians were crooks...

DHC6twinotter
01-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Seems to me that if a criminal wanted ammo or guns bad enough, they will find a way to get them. There is plenty of ammo and guns in this world. All this does is make it harder for the responsible, law abiding citizens to carry arms. I'm not surprised that Obama doesn't realize this. Oh well. :chair:

Good Times
01-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Daniel,

More the reason to start packin and stockin :D

DHC6twinotter
01-10-2009, 04:01 PM
haha...maybe. No telling what the next 4 years will bring.

I will say that as much as I dislike Obama and the liberal mentality, we still live in a very blessed nation. Things could be much worse. That being said, I'm afraid that we are one step closer to getting to that much worse position. :hillbill:

Good Times
01-10-2009, 04:02 PM
That being said, I'm afraid that we are one step closer to getting to that much worse position. :hillbill:

You mean like England?

gabe
01-14-2009, 02:22 PM
just wanted to tell you guys that Obama came to my house and told me that he was all for guns and wasn't going to change a thing...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/gklove04/IMG_3926.jpg

see :clap: