PDA

View Full Version : New Items in the store for 2009

Cebby
02-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Check out the new items - quantities are limited.

Blurb on the front page (http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1).

slosurfer
02-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Haha, shouldn't that be a link to the store and not the front page. I just came from there thinking I'd find out more info here and it sent me back to the front page. :laugh: :flipoff:

I've got to check out that work shirt and beanie. Those look sweet!

4runnerchevy
02-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Dark Blue, or Black workshirt ? I don't do well with white, grey or light colors. They always end up stained from grease.

slosurfer
02-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Dark Blue, or Black workshirt ? I don't do well with white, grey or light colors. They always end up stained from mustard and ketchup from the boardwalk corndogs.

Fixed it for ya! :flipoff: I like the gray and a black one would be sweet too. Of course, I have to wait a little bit to buy either. Darn people need to start some tile projects in their houses around here.

Kevin, you can wear the gray one as a dress shirt for weddings and such. :hillbill:

YotaFun
02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Of course, I have to wait a little bit to buy either. Darn people need to start some tile projects in their houses around here.

Thats what I said to myself when I logged on.
Work needs to give me more hours so i can afford this stuff!
I like the wear, I will be getting once of each eventually since I practically only where my UY stuff when i am at home or out.

Cebby
02-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Haha, shouldn't that be a link to the store and not the front page. I just came from there thinking I'd find out more info here and it sent me back to the front page. :laugh: :flipoff:

I've got to check out that work shirt and beanie. Those look sweet!

Ummm, it says blurb on the front page. :screwy:

That was mainly for those who have their link set tot he forums and not the front page. :thumbup:

Cebby
02-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Dark Blue, or Black workshirt ? I don't do well with white, grey or light colors. They always end up stained from grease.

If there's enough demand, we'll do black ones too. Currently what you see is what you get...

Scuba
02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Well I've got A uhh ya know, bone ta pick..? What if a certain customer wears a Small sized T shirt...:headscratch:

Good Times
02-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Time to bulk up sucker ;)

Actually these items are just a trial to see what kind of interest it generates. We have a lot of different products we would love to introduce but the cost of keeping the inventory really puts a dent in our pockets so we're taking small trial runs to see what is popular. Hopefully we'll have a good inventory of the popular items soon.

Scuba
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Well If my hair was longer, I would order a beanie, But as of now, It just looks whack.

troyboy162
02-06-2009, 07:19 PM
i like the work shirt. ill wear that to the UY runs from now on

YotaFun
02-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Well I've got A uhh ya know, bone ta pick..? What if a certain customer wears a Small sized T shirt...:headscratch:

Yeah I am in the same boat, but also at the same time i figure its gonna get dirty so